Author's Note

.... Hi

So I know I've been gone for a while. That was never really the plan. I meant to go on like a "short" monthish hiatus, but then life happened.

Very close to the end of my hiatus, when I was going to start updating again, I ended up having to go to the hospital for 🤗 Emergency Surgery!!! 🤗 Aha, yeah. That was fun and recovery was eh but I wasn't actively thinking about writing as I had to worry about making sure I'd be healed in time for my vacation.

Which I was! I had a lovely week in Sweden, I saw so many things! I went to Melodifestivalen, I went to Kaggesholms Slott, I met an internet friend, it was AWESOME!

Until I got home... where I found out I had Covid. Luckily I am fully vaccinated so it wasn't bad, I was just so fucking tired all the time.

After that I was just trying to get caught back up on life, between being out of the country and practically bed ridden for days I had some shit to take care of. And just as I was getting things squared away, my mother had her job threatened, like a number of times, for things she wasn't responsible for. Meaning I would become responsible for all the finances in my house. So far nothing has happened, things seem to be okay now but yeah. It was a rollercoaster. Still kind of is.

I know not many of you will read this because it's not a true update, and I also know that I didn't really need to say all of this but I still felt the need to explain myself. But long story short! I did not forget about this book! It will be written to completion! I promise!

My writing schedule will probably be anything but consistent, so I apologize, but this book has not been abandoned!

See you at the TRUE update! Coming soon~