Chapter 04

Shouldn't you be happy? The man just overpaid you. Isn't this what you want? Why are you still crying? You're so childish Y/n. I sniff and use one of my hand to wipe the tears that keep spilling down from my eyes. I forced a smile on my lip while looking at the money. Only one day and I already made this much money, now there's nothing I should be worry about, if I go with a client every day and know how to take care of them, I should be able to pay off the debts on time and maybe have some extra money for my parent to use, so I can finally die in peace, not worry anything behind.

This is far from the path I wanted but have a good stable job is really impossible for a college dropout like me and I'm well aware what I'm doing right now is very immoral, I just had sex with a stranger, without knowing their background information. They could be someone else's partner or lover, it very common that an engaged or married man still comes to place like this, looking for some fun and entertaining themselves. Though, I never experience being cheated on because I don't have boyfriend but it must be really painful to know that your love one betray and cheated on you.

***

I been working here for a week now, things didn't get any better as I thought it will. Although I got paid more and made a lot of money but I don't think my mental health is still stable like before, I feel like I'm slowly dying, each time I slept with a new client I feel nothing but disgusted. I want to kill myself, I want to die, I don't want to live anymore, I want to end this torment.

I sob quietly in the shower and started scrubbing my skin harder and harder, when I come across the area where those random men used to kiss and touch me I put more pressure on my hand until my skin turns red or even scratched and bleeding but I don't mind the pain, I was born to a physical abused, these tiny scratches are negligible. My sob becomes loud and louder as I continue scrubbing myself hard and aggressively. I was too busy abusing myself that I didn't hear the call from outside, I only startled when I heard a banged on the door

"Y/n! You been in the shower for too long again. Are you okay?"

It's Lena's voice. What is she doing here this time, the bar is already closed

"Huh? Are you okay in there?"

I stop myself from sobbing and dropped the scrubber from my hand as she continues banging the door

"I'm okay Lena, stop breaking the door"

I response. After turn of the water, I walk out from the shower and went to grab a towel that I prepared earlier. I wrap one around my body and the other one covered my scratches then walk to the door, as soon as I open it I met Lena's eyes, she looks at me concernedly. I just walk passed her to the dressing room.

"Your eyes are red. Were you crying?"

She ask while reaching for a dryer and starts drying my hair

"N- no, just soap got in my eyes"

"Oh good, I thought you were crying over some guy?"

I chuckled and shook my head affirmatively

"Good, Y/n. Remember you should not fall in love when you're working in a place like this, leave all your feelings behind. And there's another thing I want to warn you about the customer. It may or may not happen to you but this is common issue we having around here, please don't fall in love with your client. Today they're your guest, the next day they might be somebody else's, it's good to secure your heart and not to get attached you know?"

"Lena, I hope there's someone that could make me fall in love but they're all old men and fat"

I know this is rude but it's true tho. Lena was in tears as she was laughing so hard at my unkindly remark