Chapter 16

Lena: Alright I'm leaving, can someone comes lock the door.

Ari: I'm busy

Ari shouted then continue counting the money that she made tonight while everyone else just walk back to the bedroom, ignored what Lena just asked. The thing is she has the key to lock the entire door but we still need to lock it from inside too for more security and prevent from robbery

Y/n: I will do it.

Lena: Thanks Y/n

I nodded, she raised her hand up, waving at me before she disappeared.

5 minutes after she left, I also get up and proceed to the bar's main entrance. When I get there the door was already closed but I open it again and check the outside one last time, as I didn't see anyone, I sigh disappointedly and about to close the door back but suddenly a car pulled up. I was a little bit terrified but something telling me not to close the door yet and the car is too familiar.

I just froze at the door, watching him get out from his car and approaching me.

Yoongi: I'm here

Y/n: Sorry, we're close

I tried to shut the door at him but he refused to let me do so. I look at him with my straight and emotionless face at first then my expression changed when his face becomes pale and paler.

I quietly observing his body and realized that he got injured on his right shoulder. As he was about to collapse, I quickly step forward to grab him, but he's a little bit too heavy. I slowly sit down on the ground while holding him tight in my arms, while my heart shaking nervously.

Fortunately , the male bartender that works in the bar hasn't leave yet, he came check on us and helped me escort Mr. Min inside his room.

Man: Here's the first-aid you asked for

Y/n: Thank you

Man: No problem. Uh... your name is Y/n right?

Y/n: Right

Man: I'm Randy

He stretched his arm out for a handshake, I gave him a slight emotionless smile then proceed to take his hand, it will be rude to refuse

Randy: I saw you around often but never get a chance to talk to you

I'm not good at a conversation so I just reply him with an awkward smile and try to release my hand while he still keep holding it

Randy: Aight, I gotta go now. I'll see you later

He winks and finally let go of my hand

Once he left, I shut the door and walk towards Mr. Min, who still laying unconsciously. I sit down at the edge of bed, start taking off his shirt.

After finish disinfected and wrap bandage around the wound on his shoulder, I look at him with my worry eyes, with such a deep injury why don't he goes to a hospital instead of coming here, what is he when thinking.

While I caring his face gently, a soft relief smile visible on my face when he slowly gaining his conscious back.

I abruptly bring my hand back to myself and stand up before he's fully conscious.

Y/n: You okay?

I asked concernedly as he trying to sit up. He nodded then observing his injury

Y/n: Sorry, I took of your shirt without your consent. I just want to clean the wound thoroughly

Yoongi: Who said you can take off my shirt without my consent?