Chapter 09

Yoongi took you to his room, when you two arrived, he puts you down on the couch. You just sat quietly and still terrified about what just happened. With your face down, you staring at your lap while your forehead keeps on bleeding. All of the sudden you gasp when Yoongi pulls your hair back, forced you to look up. You stare at him with your fearful eyes but somehow you feel overwhelmed as he carefully cleans the wound on your forehead with a wet towel. He's scary but he still reminded you of Jungkook, back then Jungkook was the person that usually take care of your wounds whenever you got hit by your parent or got injuries from somewhere.

Once he finished, Yoongi puts a bandage on your forehead and knees then he get up, cleaning the stuff that he used to take care of your wounds. Meanwhile, you just remain silent, finding a word to thanks him.

Y/n: Thank you for helped me

Although you're afraid of him but you still managed to speak because he definitely deserves your thanks, without him you don't know how far that man can goes, you're not afraid to die but you're afraid you won't be able to fulfill your promise aka pay off your parent's debt

Yoongi: I didn't help you, I protect my friend's business. If I let that dog kills you, this whole place will be occupied by the police and that could effect my business as well

He replied with his straight face, no emotion, no sympathy, just like a stone he is

Y/n: Even so, you still got my gratitude. Please let me know if I can help you with anything in return

Right after you finished your sentence, a smirk slowly visible on his face

Yoongi: Anything?

Y/n: Yes, sir

Yoongi: Would you have sex with me right now?

Your jaw dropped, you look at him speechlessly

Y/n: Th- that doesn't include.

Yoongi: You said anything, right?

You became silent with your regretful face, you don't know what to say, you were the one gave him the offer after all. For a minute, you slowly move your hands to the back and try to unzip your dress, when Yoongi noticed what you're doing, a little smile forming on his face.

Yoongi: Since you're returning me favor, that's mean I don't have to pay you tonight right?

Y/n: Mhm!

You nod. While you're in the process try to unzip your dress, suddenly Yoongi's phone starts ringing, he gets up and went to pick up his phone. You also stop what you were doing and just sit there waiting for him to come back.

It been about 20 minutes since he gone and he still hasn't return, you keep looking at the time and start yawning. Since you started working here, you never get to sleep early, in fact you can only sleep at day time but you also wide awake at day time and always go walk alone just to ease your mind from thinking about stuff. You never get enough sleep or rest, at this point your body is extremely exhausted and probably shutdown any time soon.

While struggling try to stay awake, you turn to look at the way that Yoongi disappear to but he's no where to be found, you started to think that he already left and you should get going too but you also afraid that he will still returns somehow so you decided to wait a little bit longer and try your best not to fall asleep.