Chapter 18

A soft smile forming on my face when the man finally agreed to fix the shoes.

Y/n: Thank you so much, and when can I come pick it up?

Man: Probably next couple weeks

I gently nod my head and leave the shop.

While finding a way to the bus station, I come across an apartment building. I stand there and observe the building for a minute. The idea of moving out from the dorm wasn't in my head before but the problem with Ari, I really can't with her anymore, it's not like I don't want to see her, I just don't want her to hate me more than this. Though I know even if I move out nothing between me and her will fix but at least we won't have see each other as often as we're living in the same room.

***

Lena: You gonna rent an apartment?

Lena shouted. I nodded my head confidently, she stares at me then exhale deeply.

Lena: Listen, I won't stop you but I would love to hear a solid reason as why do you want to move out? Is it because of Ari? You know you can tell me everything if she pressure you

I stay silent for few seconds then shake my head, denying

Y/n: No Lena, I just- I- I need some space. And another thing I want to offer my friend a place to stay, he's coming here next week for his school project

Suddenly her eyebrows raised when she heard "He"

Lena: Look at you, try to have boy over. Now this is what I called a certified whore

She squeezes both of my cheeks playfully

Lena: What are you planning to do with him hm?

Y/n: I- it's not like that Lena, h- he just a friend and I really want to help him

She continues narrow her eyes at me for couple seconds then gently tapping my shoulder

Lena: I was joking. Is he handsome tho? Don't forget to bring him over

She winks then walk away to check some stuff before the bar is open.

As Lena leaving, I release a deep exhausted sigh. If I'm gonna rent an apartment that means I have to spend money again. All these savings is going nowhere, how many more men do I have to sleep with to get all the money? And how many more days do I have to suffer from still being alive? I envy those people who have the motivation to keep on living their life in this cruel world, right, everyone has important people in their life, someone they love and care about. Everyone is someone's special person, that's why they want to continue living for each other, but me, I have no one, I'm not anyone's special person, I'm just a mistake, I wasn't mean to be born in the first place, I really can't see any reason to live.

Next week....

Author's Pov

After getting off from the train, Jungkook pulls out his phone and look up the address that you gave him.

Jungkook: 30 minutes ride

He's mumbling to himself then starts looking for a taxi.