Chapter 1 - Reality Bites And Then Licks The Wound

Chapter 1

I groaned rubbing my head. I said good bye to the parents as I walked to my car. Another fail at babysitting.Those little brats pushed me down those stairs. I guess I deserved it after getting emancipated from my parents a month ago. I've only been in London for two weeks and I'm having trouble getting a job. And so far babysitting is not working out for me.

I touched the sore spot where I hit my head. I winced in pain as my finger grazed it. I should really get this checked out. I made a u-turn to the hospital. I parked in the parking lot and walked to the entrance. Immediately my nostrils were filled with the scent of medicine and disinfectant. I walked up the blonde girl at the front desk.

"How may I help you?" she asked.

"I hit my head and its throbbing real bad," I said.

"Fill this out, please," she said handing me a clipboard. I sat down filling out the form. When I finished I went back up to her. She took the clipboard from me.

"Go straight down the hall make a right its the first door on your left," she said. "A doctor will be with you shortly,"

I walked down the hall and made a right. I walked into a bright white empty room. I sat on the examination bed and waited for the doctor. I looked around the room. I picked up a box of tongue depressors.

A loud screaming made me drop the box. It sounded like a bunch of girls were in the hospital. I got on my knees to pick up the box and the stray depressor all over the floor. The door opened and closed with a loud bang.

"Sorry," I said. "It fell but I'm cleaning it up," I said with out looking up. I got up and put the box back where I found it. I saw 5 figures looking at me. Four of them had brown hair while one had blonde. And they were all very handsome. And it hit me.

"Oh my gosh," I said. "You're On-"

The one with curly hair covered my mouth, of course was Harry Styles. Liam looked at me pleaded. "Please don't scream," he said. I shook my head. Harry took his hand off my mouth.

"Hi..." I said.

"Sorry about that we were just hiding from some fans," said Niall in his thick Irish accent.

"They can get really out of hand," Louis.

"Did we scare you?" asked Zayn. I was speechless. I stared at all of them. I'm not a huge fan girl like the ones who were chasing them. But I don't live under a rock. I know exactly who they are. What seemed like ages I shook my head.

"Besides making my head hurt a bit more than it already does," I said. "I'm fine."

"Again," said Harry. "Really sorry," He smiled at me showing off his dimples. I almost fainted. I couldn't help but smile back at him. The door opened. Who I assumed was the doctor walked in. He looked around at all of us. He Lifted a paper on his clipboard.

"Kaitlyn Moore?" he asked.

"Me," I said.