Chapter 12 - Cute couple

******

Niall dropped Chanel and I off at my house. He was going to get ready and pick us up when we're done. I chose a black one piece that reveals a part of my stomach where my belly button was and the sides of my stomach. I slipped on a pair of shorts. I put my hair into a loose bun on top of my head. I but a button down shirt on to cover up my bathing suit. I put on a teal colored sandals and put on my black sunglasses. I grabbed my beach bag putting sunscreen, water, and my phone in. Chanel was wearing a black and white stripped bikini. She wore a pair of shorts and a tank top over it. She slipped on her flip flops and we walked down the stairs waiting for Niall.

I heard a car honk its horn fron outside. I opened the door. Niall was driving. The passenger seat was free for me I guess. There was one seat for Chanel in the back. The other boys were in the back talking. I sat next to Niall in the passengers seat. "I'm excited to see that bathing suit of yours," he said. I smiled at him.

We drove to the beach. I knew we were close when I started smelling the salty air from the ocean water. Niall parked in the beach parking lot. They got out the beach stuff. There weren't a lot of people at the beach. I was happy. I really didn't need all those stares I just wanted to hangout with my  boyfriend and my friends.

I turned around. Liam and Chanel was having a heated conversation. Awww. I could already imagine our double dates. I smiled as I walked hand in hand next to Niall. I put my head on his shoulder. He kissed me on the top of the head. We laid out our beach stuff. We sat down talking playing around. I was talking to Chanel when Niall and Liam picked us up.

I screamed. They were gonna throw us into the water."Wait!" I yelled. Niall dropped me. I threw of my sandals and took off my shorts an my top. Nial smirked. Then I started started running towards the water. I ran in dunking under water. I Chanel behind me as she ran kicking of her flip flops. I was floating peacefully until. I felt something under me. I was on top of Niall's shoulder out of the water.

The other guys started come in. All except Zayn of course. Louis was holding hands with a girl. OMG! It was Eleanor. She ran into the water Louis right behind her. She screamed as he picked her up and ran into the water together. They were so cute together.

I was admiring their relationship until I felt like I was tipping backwards. I splashed in the water. I wiped my face trying to keep the water out of my eyes. "Niall!" I yelled. He was laughing as he looked at me. My hair was now out of its bun. I lost my scrunchies. It was somewhere in the water polluting the sea.

"I'm sorry babe," he said. "It was just to hard to resist," He came from behind me holding me in his arms. I could feel Garry's stares boring a hole into the back of Niall's head. I kissed Niall. Let Harry see how strong we are together.

"I'm hungry," I said. "My near heart attack worked up an appetite." We walked out of the water. I sat on the beach blanket leaning into Niall. "There's a really nice burger place up the road," said Niall."Wanna come?"

"Nah," I said. "I'll stay here." I said. Everyone else left.

"Love you coming?" asked Louis to his girlfriends.

"I'll stay here and get to know Katy," she smiled at me. I smiled back. Everybody left leaving Eleanor alone. We talked for a while. Eleanor was really funny and nice.

"So you and Niall?" said Eleanor. She waggled her eyebrows at me. I blushed. "You two are the cutest couple, I haven't seen Niall this happy in a while,"

Who knew I made Niall so happy? He made me happy of course. "But..." she said. But? But what? "I see the way Harry looks at you," The way Harry looks at me? Of course I could feel the stares I get from  him. But I didn't think he thought that much of me.

"You my friend," she said. "Have a love triangle." She smirked at me.

"I have feelings for Niall," I said. "Not Harry,"

"Not the littlest bit?" she asked.

"Of course not!" I said. "He's more of a friend and it would be nice if he kept it like that,"

"Whatever you say missy," she said. She opened her magazine. I looked on my phone. I tapped the Instagram icon. I looked at picture of Niall and I kissing and I smiled. There is no way on this Earth I would let anything or anyone like Harry ruin our relationship. Ever.