Chapter 25 - Going Away Party and Drunken Nights

Katy's POV

I woke up next to Niall. I looked at him lovingly then I remembered what today was. I groaned. It was the day before they were going away on tour. I sighed and pushed myself out of bed. I had promised my self that I would make today the best day with Niall. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I took a shower. I peeked out side the bathroom to the bedroom. I made sure that Niall was sleeping. I sneaked in trying not to make a sound. I put on a pair of white distressed skinny jeans and put on my black and white T- shirt that said "I Love My Boyfriend". I put my blonde hair into a pony tail. I put on my black and white converses. 

I walked downstairs into the kitchen. I pulled out the pancake mix. I poured water into a bowl and the pancake mix. I used the wooden spoon to mix the pancake mix. I set the bowl down and grabbed a pan. I waited until it heated up. I poured a little bit of pancake mix each time. Flipping it when it needed to be flipped. I ate my pancakes. I set up Niall's plate and set it on the kitchen counter. I checked my twitter replying to some tweets. 

I noticed that Niall came down the stairs. His hair was styled and he was wearing a white t-shirt. He looked at me and smiled. "One sec," he said. I pouted as he went up stairs. I put my head in my head in my hands leaning on the kitchen counter. I looked up to see Niall wearing black jeans. A black and white "I Love My Girlfriend," shirt but it was the other way out and white and black converses. 

I smiled at him. He walked over to me and grabbed me by my waist wrapping his arms around it. I smiled up at him wrapping my arms around his neck. He pecked me on my lips before putting his lips down to my ear. "Is this all for me?" I shivered as his hot breath tickled my neck. I nodded. 

"Thanks," he said. "But I'm not hungry, well not for pancakes,"

I gasped. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "I worked hard on them!" He picked up the plate of pancakes and put it in the refrigerator. I looked at him in disbelief. He picked me up bridal style. He walked up the stairs and entered our room. He laid me on bed. 

(A/N I'm going to try and write a dirty scene wish me luck!)

"Oh no you don't!" I said. "Don't think your going to get sex, I worked hard on those pancakes," Niall put his finger to my lips making be close my mouth. I gasped angered. Did he just interrupt me? He was so close to me out lips nearly touching. Niall closed the space between us and kissed me passionately. Instantly making me forget I was mad at him. I kissed him back harder. Niall pulled away which confused me. 

"Katy you have to promise me that you'll never forget about me," he said. 

I nodded. "Never," I whispered.

Niall smiled and kissed me once more. He slid his tongue inside my mouth, while his hands roamed around my body. He moved away from my lips and sucked it. I turned my neck to give him more access. A moaned came from my lips.

He pulled away from me pulling my shirt off then his. He threw it on the ground. My eyes wandered toward his toned body. I could stare all day. "See some thing you like babe?" he asked with a cheeky grin. 

"Maybe I do," I said. I bit my lip. H pulled down my jeans. I heard the fabric land on the floor as well.  He pulled down my underwear and blew cold air to my core causing me to shiver in pleasure. He then dove his face into me and ate me out like no tomorrow. 

"God, Niall, right there," My hands tangle with his hair pushing his face just a bit deeper. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. I felt that feeling in the pit of my stomach. "Niall, I'm gonna come!" Niall ignored what I said and just went faster. A couple seconds later I reached the best orgasm. 

"Damn, Katy you taste amazing," he said. He came up to kiss me. "Are you ready?" I nodded. I let my head fall back as he pushed his length into me. I let out a loud moan. 

"Niall," I yelled his name. His thrusts became sloppy after a while.  I felt that feeling again. "Niall," I called out again.

"Ready," he said. "1,2,3," Let my orgasm go as we came together. I sighed in pleasure. Niall stayed inside me before he became limp. 

"I love you," he said. 

I smiled. "I love you, too,"

******

A few hours later we were dressed back into our clothes and at the going away party. The girls and I planned. The place packed. I downed my eighth shot. I closed my eyes as the burning liquid slid down my throat.

I had no idea where Niall was. My vision was blurry. I could never take my alcohol and down i was way past tipsy.

Setting my sights on the dance floor, I let the music take over my body. Mind you, I'm not the best dancer.... especially when I'm drunk. After grinding with my two also drunk best friends Channel and Josie and after fist pumping with Liam. I bumped into Zayn who was busy texting on his phone.

"Oi, Watch were you're going!" Zayn mutters. I push him away making him look up in surprise.

"Woah, Katy. It's just you. You're way to drunk right now" He says gripping my shoulders.

"I'm not that drunk" I say laughing while slapping his hands away from my shoulders. He ruffles my hair, gives me an adorable smile and walks away still texting on his phone. Scanning the room, I could see Louis and Eleanor making out in a small corner. I roll my eyes, while grinning at the two love birds. There was one person I didn't see tonight and that was Harry. I was still not sure if I wanted to even see him tonight or not.

I walked, well attempted to walk, pass a guy. The guy grabbed me by my waist and pulled me up against my body. 

He pulled my hand. I didn't know where we were going. He pushed me into the room. He flicked the lights on. I recognized it as our guest room. The guy pushed me on the bed. I giggled as he pressed his body on to of me. He crashed his lips against mine. I kissed back. Our kiss was sloppy and needy. 

He pulled his shirt off then mine. He fumbled to unclasp my bra. Kissed me until he finally figured it out. He cupped my breast massaging it. A moan came through my lips. It was a rush as he pulled my pants and my underwear out. He didn't give me a warning as he pushed his length up in me. I screamed in pleasure and pain. He stopped to let adjust to his size. Once I was completely good he thrusted into me. He pulled out and pushed back into me once again. He did this a few more times. 

"Shit," I whispered as I came. The guy came right after me. He came out of me and laid next to me. Running my fingers through his hair, my eyes started to narrow. Curly hair?

"That was good," he said. I froze at the familiar voice. 

"Harry?" I asked. I'm definately not too drunk to know who I had just slept with. No, I didn't sleep with him, I was taken advantage of. Then again, I knew what I was doing. Groaning, I got up quickly from the bed grabbing my shirt my underwear and my jeans. I pulled them all on in a rush. I slipped on my shoes. I ran across the hall into the room where Niall and I slept. 

"Katy wait!" I heard Harry yell. 

"Don't come in!" I yelled. I could hear the steps retreating. Tears streamed down my face as I laded on the bed with a thump.

I cheated on the man I love. I cheated on Niall with one of his best mates Harry.

Oh My God.