Chapter 7 - Hot Boys Can Sing

Niall's POV

Katy seemed to tense up a bit looking at her phone, I noticed she was on twitter. Probably reading tons of hate, I caused.

" I'm sorry, you know? I didn't think it would spread so fast, and I didn't know paparazzi was even there. I'm.." I sighed." I'm sorry, Katy."

" Niall! There's nothing to be sorry about neither of us knew, its okay. Seriously." she said getting out the car, i pecked her lips lightly, interlocked our fingers, and walked towards the arena. it seemed to calm her at my touch. Weird huh?

" Whats weird?" questioned Katy.

" Nothing, I just gotta stop thinking out loud." I said looking at the ground with my other hand in my pocket. Katy laid her head on my shoulder and I could feel her smiling." Whatcha so happy about?" I asked a little concerned.

" Um, uh... you." she said blushing, obviously embarrassed.

Katy POV

" Um,uh... you." was all I managed to get out before he kissed me. Our lips moving in sync ( N- sync ). He smiled through the kiss then placed his hands on my lower back. My hands around his neck. He pulled away before things got to heated. I frowned, he pecked my lips seeing I was upset for him breaking it off. He put his arm around my waist and walked me into the arena to the boys.

I gave everyone a hug and a kiss on the check, Harry started blushing.

" Why you blushing?" i asked a little confused.

" I'm not."he tries to testify.

" I know your lying." I whispered in his ear, making everyone stare.

" Just forget it , okay?" he asked.

" Okay." I said walking away and sitting in the audience. I quickly pulled out my phone, unlocked it , and checked twitter. Just someone hate and other good comments.

I might as well not look at this.

"Look at what?" Niall asked.

" Twitter." i said a little sad.

" Don't worry about it , kay babe?" he said reassuringly.

" Kay." I said as I kissed his cheek and motioned him to get on stage.

They had sang every song except for one.

" Katy, this is for you." Niall said and then smiled at me, I could feel my cheek get red.

They started Kiss You and I realised why Niall said this is for me. Did her really want to kiss me, I'm just Kaitlyn Moore, nothing more, nothing less. He, he's Niall Horan 1/5 of the hottest boy band in the WORLD ( Earth, lol.)

[Zayn] 

Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you like 

We could go out any day, any night 

Baby I'll take you there, take you there 

Baby I'll take you there, yeah

[Harry] 

Oh, tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on 

You can get, get anything that you want 

Baby just shout it out, shout it out 

Baby just shout it out, yeah

[Liam] 

And if you, 

You want me too 

Let's make a move

Yeah, so tell me girl if every time we