Chapter 15 - Jerks

******

At seven I pulled on a pair tan jeans. I put on a sleveless button down shirt and tied the bottom. I put on a denim jacket. I put on my white converses. I straightened my hair and let it fall down my back. I grabbed my bag and put my phone and my lipgloss in my purse. I heard a honk from out side my flat.

I walked out of my house and locked my door. I got inside Niall's car. I sat in the passengers seat and tried to kiss him on the cheek. He turned making me kiss him on the lips. He smirked at me as I smiled. "So where is this party?" I asked.

"Not far. Its at a friend's house. He's moving to America Tommorow," he said. "So we're just saying bye."

I looked at him. "Cool," I said. He parked the car and we stopped in front of a house. There was people on the lawns talking and dancing.

You could feel the vibrations from the music as you get out of the car. "He got a huge good bye," I said.

We walked into the house. There was a lot of people. Niall didn't get all the stares he usually got so I was guessing he all knew these people. Niall held my hand as we pushed our way toward the back of the house to the back patio. Thats where I saw the rest of the band and Chanel.

She saw me and hugged me. "I'm so sorry for what happened earlier," she said.

I laughed. "Don't worry about it," I said. "You had business to attend to,"

"Liam I heard you were there to help with that business," said Niall. Liam rolled his eyes.

"So thats where you got that lovebite," said Zayn. "Liam you got it in!!!" He yelled getting attention from the other people outback. For a second I didn't see Niall. I felt arms snake around my waist. I was scared for a second til' I saw Niall's face.

"Niall you almost gave me a heart attack," I said.

"Owh!" he screamed out from the song Heart Attack. I smiled at his silliness.

"Sorry didn't mean to," he said.

"Get a room!" yelled Harry. I glared at him.

"I'll be right back," said Niall. Harry walked over to me as he saw Niall leave.

"Unless you want to get a room with me," he smirked as he whispered in my ear. I pushed him away which got the others attention. They looked at me before. I stomped away.

Harry's POV

I watched as Katy stomped away from me. "I need a drink," I said out loud. All the guys were still looking at me. "What?"

"What did you do to Katy?" asked Louis.

"I didn't do anything to her," I said. "She's just in a bitchy mood she's probably PMSing,"

"Katy's never like that," said Zayn. "Plus we've known her for 5 months,"I rolled my eyes.

"What'd you say to her?" asked Liam. It didn't take long for Chanel to chime in.

"If you did anything to her I will rip your balls off," said Chanel. She was extra close to me, now. Which I didn't like.

"Liam keep your bitch away from me," I said.

"What did you call her?" asked Liam. Though now it didn't matter if Liam did anything Chanel slapped me.

"Don't you dare call me a bitch," she said. "And if I find out you said or touched Katy you will have no chance of living."

"Now I really need a drink," I said