Chapter 20 - All Ends Are Not Always Bad

******

Katy's POV

After I took a shower I had found Niall's hairdryer in the bathroom. I guess he neeeds it, too. I stood in the bathroom blowdrying my hair. When I was finished it was bit wavy since I didn''t dry it fully through. I walked into the room where Niall was no longer in. I looked through the drawers where I kept some of my clothes. I put on a high low sleeveless pink blouse. Then I put on a tan tiered skirt. I put on a leather tied up sandals.

I put on a bow shaped necklace with matching earrings. I grabbed my purse and I walked downstairs where Niall was leaning against the banister on the stairs scrolling through his phone. "Smile!" he said. I hadn't caught what he said but by then my photo was already taken. Right then my phone vibrated.

I looked at my notifications. There on twitter I was walking down the stairs. I didn't look bad. I just looked like those models who have to pretend that they didn't know they were getting their pictures taken. Where as I really didn't know. Tha caption said:

@NiallHoran: Going to lunch with the guys with my beautiful girlfriend @KaitlynMoore... Isn't she cute? ;)

I smiled at him before snapping a picture of him from the side. He looked like he was just hanging.I posted it up on twitter.

@KaitlynMoore: Am I really cute? All I know is my boyfriend @NiallHoran is!

After I posted it Niall looked at his phone. He smiled before taking my hand and walking out of the house. We got into his car and we drove to the place where we were having Lunch. We walked in and there was a table were the guys and girls were hanging out. I walked over and hugged Josie. She hugged me back.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" I yelled. Josie laughed.

"I missed you," she said. "But I can tell you've been great from your twitter,"

"Yea I saw those pics, too," said Chanel. By now I was seated next Chanel on my left and Niall on my right. I was right across from Josie. The conversation went on to many other topics. My phone vibrated repeatedly.

I took my phone out and looked at them. Right away my heart dropped.

@1disinmyblood: She is so ugly! >:( What do you see in her Niall?

@smexii_Niall: She is beautiful! I wish I had her body. Cutest couple ever! #Kiall

@oneDIs_my_love: I can't believe niall would do this.... he totally deserves better

@stypayhoralikson: just another Taylor Swift i bet!

"You ok babe?" asked Niall.

"Totally," I said forcing a smile.

"Kaitlyn Moore," he said. Crap he just used my full name! "Tell me the truth,"

"There are just things on Twitter and stuff. I'm tired of it" I sigh avoiding his eyes.

All the guys looked at each other before getting their phones out. What the hell were they doing? Then I heard my phone vibrate so many times. Expecting some new foul tweets I was surprised to see what I saw on my twitter page.

A bunch of I'm sorry notes were on my page and I had gained a bunch of followers. I went on to my Instagram. It was that same there. I have a bunch of new followers. My notifications were blowing up!

"What did you guys do?" I asked.

"Nothing special," said Niall. I smile at them, kissing Niall on the cheek.

"Well what ever you guys did, thank you" I said.