Chapter 23 - Figuring Out Stupid Feelings

******

We sat down in front of the TV watching Grease. We were the end where they were singing You're The One That I Want. I was singing along. Next thing I knew Niall started to sing next to me. Then Harry Joined in. I don't know when but the next thing I knew was that we were dancing and singing in the media room.

"You're the one that I want You are the one I hoo hoo hoo honey!" I sang. Niall grabbed me and spun me around. I laughed and sang along with the song. After the song ended we settled down.

"It would be totally hot if you dressed up in that leather suit," said Niall. "Don't you agree Harry?"

"We should get the girls to dress up like that and entertain us," said Harry.

"I don't think so," I said.

"Come on," said Niall.

"Nope!" I yelled popping the p. Niall groaned. I got out of his lap and walked in the kitchen weary for a cup of water. Singing and dancing can pull a lot out of you. I don't understand how Niall and the guys run around on stage and sing at the same time. It was impossible to me.

I walked back in and sat back on Nialls lap. "How do you feel about going to my brother's wedding?" he asked.

"Omg!" I said. "Greg proposed to Denise?"

"Yea," said Niall.

"I would love to go!" I said.

"Denise would like you to be one of their bridesmaid," he said.

"Me?" I asked shocked.

"Yes you," he said. "The other girl mom died and she had to drop out to go home,"

"I would love to," I said.

"I'm the best man," he said. He smiled proudly.

"Oh my gosh," I said. "How do you feel?"

"Excited." he said. "I'm proud that my brother found the perfect girl, maybe that'll be us in few years,"

"Yeah maybe," I said. I blushed at the thought of Niall and I getting married. But before I can think about any of that, I have to figure out whats going with my feelings for Harry. Without Niall finding out. I have to see if I feel anything towards him or of it was just in my head. I might have to kiss him. The thought of kissing someone else other than Niall seemed a bit disgusting. But i had to find out.

Harry walked towards the door. Niall and Harry chatted up each other. I sat down in front of the TV. I heard the door close. Niall sat down next to me. He put his arm over my shoulders. I sighed.

"Where did Harry go," I asked.

"Harry and Josie are going to spend sometime together," said Niall. "Why?"

"Just wondering," I said. I almost stuttered but thank god I didn't. Niall looked at me confused before shrugging his shoulders.

Niall's POV

Katy has been acting weirder and weirder today. I had a feeling about something. The way she acted toward harry and all that. She would blush every time he said something toward him. I had a feeling something was going on. I didn't want to ask but I had to make sure. "Katy do you fancy Harry?" I asked. I felt Katy tense up next to me. "You can tell me anything,"

"I don't know," she managed to say without hyperventilating.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I asked trying not to grow angry. I needed to understand.

"Niall," she said. "I want you to understand that no matter what I tell I want you to know that I will always love you more,"

"I understand," I said. I know that she loved me but she wasn't answering my question. "So..."

"When he talks to me or come close," she said before taking a deep breath. "I feel something but I'm not sure if it is anything,"

"Do you love me?" I managed to choke out.

"Of course I do Niall," she said. "More than anything, I don't want something like this to break up what we have,"

"We can get around this," I said. "I'll die before I let anyone take you away from me," I kissed her. I was a deep needy kiss. I wanted her to understand how much I love her and her kiss proved that she loved me just as much.