Chapter 19 - Sex, Sex, and Lunch

******

Niall's POV

After Harry left Katy and I cuddle up on the couch and turned on the TV. We watched watched Grease, my favorite movie. When the movies ended Katy was asleep on my shoulder. I kissed her on the nose. Her eyes immedietly fluttered open. "I see you're awake now," I said smiling at her. She smiled back at me.

"The movie was really good," she said.

"You slept through half of it," I stated cooly. She blushed knowing she had been caught.

"Well the first half was really good," I said. I laughed. Then she joined in with me. "You sounded pretty jealous earlier," I said.

"I was not jealous and i'm not now," she said. She had eased her self on my lap straddling me.  "You're the only man I want," I smiled. She put her soft lips on mine. I flipped her over where I was on top of her on the couch. She smiled up at me.

"Lets not do it here," she said. "Other people sit here," She wrapped her legs aroung my waist and her arms were around my neck. I looked up at her as she smiled down at me. I walked up the stairs into my room. I set her on the bed she laid down as I looked at her.

Katy's POV

I sprawled my body on to the bed. I grew a bit nervous as Niall looked down at me. I mean I'm not a virgin but it seems different. I got up and I sat Niall on the bed. I straddled him. He kissed me on the lips. Then he trailed kisses down my jaw line. I moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot.

He flipped us over. And once again he was on top. He pulled out a silver wrapper. "I'm prepared this time," he said. I smiled. I found the zipper to his jeans and I zipped it down. Niall had managed to pull off my sweat pants. I slipped off my t-shirt throwing it across the room. Niall unclipped my bra and he looked at me.

"Katy you're so beautiful," he said. He pulled the sheets over us and we got right down to business. It felt like a hour before we were laying next each other naked.Both of us panting out of breath and exhausted.

Niall looked over to me and he kissed me. "How was that?" he asked.

"Perfect," I said. "Just perfect,"

"You're an animal, you know that?" he asked. "Where does that energy come from?"

"I don't know it just comes," I said.

"Yea like 4 times," he snickered.

"That is not what I meant!" I yelled hitting him on the chest. I looked over ot the digital closk on the nightstand in awe. "We've been at it for 3 hours?"

He looked at the time, too. "I guess," he said smiling over at me. He picked his phone. I did the same with mine. 10 missed calls. 5 from Chanel. 2 from Josie, and 3 from Liam.I have some Text  alerts. Zayn, Harry Chanel, Louis, Liam, and Josie. Had all texted me.

"I've got so many missed call from the boys," said Niall.

"Me, too," I said. "From Josie and Chanel,"

"'Wanna go for lunch?' from Liam," said Niall. "You up for it?"

"Yea sure," I said. "I need a shower,"

"Want me to join you?" he asked winking at me.

"No 'cause I'm just gonna get dirty all over again," I said. walking to the bathroom.