Chapter 14 - Best Friend's Boyfriend, Oh Yeah!

Liam POV

I was at Zayn's place sitting on the couch. My phone buzzed and I unlocked it to see a message from Chaneeellllllll <3, yeah that's what she put her name as in my contacts. I just left to lazy to do all that stuff.

From" Chaneeelllllll

Wanna come ovaa? xx

To Chaneeellllll

Surree, be there in like ten minutes. xx

I locked my phone, put it in my back pocket , and grabbed my coat. I took the keys off the table by the door and headed towards the car. It was only like a 5 minute drive to her apartment. I stopped at a red light. I don't think Chanel knows I like her, maybe I will tell her when I get there. Just ease it in the conversation, you know? After my dayfream was over, I was already like 2 blocks away. That was quicker then expected. Eventually I parked my car across the street from her buliding and walked in, knocking on her door.

" Coming!" she screamed.

I laughed to myself grinning on the outside.

" Oh, Liam hey. That was fast." she said kissing my cheeck.

" Yeah, I'm only like 4 or 5 blocks away."I stated smiling.

" What you so happy about?" she aked a little confused.

" Uhm..errr.." I couldn't think of how to tell her I like her so I just smashed my lips on hers, she was shocked at first but kissed back. I went on for about 8 seconds until a breeze blew her hair all over the place. Right, I never closed the door. I pulled away, she frowned. I gave her a 'hold on ' look and her face relaxed. I closed the door then looked at her, then her lips, then her again.

" Chanel, I just want you to know the first time I laid eyes on you, I liked you. The pictures videos and stories Katy tells us about you is amazing. The day at the beach was wonderful, I couldn't have asked for more. By any chance would you be my-"

She cut me off my smashing her lips on mine adn I smiled through the kiss, another long, passionate kiss from Chanel. She was a great kisser (lol). She smiled and she pulled away. She grabbed my hand and lead me to the bedroom. I don't know what's going on here, but I guess Im enjoying it. I caught on when she took her shoes and socks off and removed her top to show a pink lacy bra. I removed my shirt and grabbed her hand leading towards the bed. I sat her on my lap and kissed her she kissed back, I laid her down and removed her pants, getting on top of her my legs either side of her body, We continued to kiss. I gave her love bites down her neck and around her jawline, she let out a small moan when I reached her sweet spot.

" There it is." I said smiling.

She felt felt my zipper, she zipped down my jeans unbottoned it and pulled them down. Now only on boxers and her only in bra and underwear I lifted the covers above our heads. I guess you know what happened after that, OHHHH YEAAAAHHH! She rarely let out a small moan, but did say my name about 4 times, in counting.

" Uh, Chanel, is this fine?" I asked slowing down a bit from..yuh know? Yeah.

" Perfect" she said digging her nails in my back.

" Hashtag ouch Chanel."

" Oh, sorry." she said and blushed.

We finished and I let her lay there on top of me our warm, tired, naked bodies pressed together.

" So how was that?" I asked looking in her eyes.

" Great, fantastic wonderful, amazing, brilliant, phenomi-"

" Okay, I get it. Oh and thanks, I've had prectice."

" Okay.. and yes, I do wanna be your girlfriend."

" Oh yeah, that. Cool." I said pecking her lips. I could have sworn I heard the door open, maybe Im hearing things. I also thought I heard Chanel's name being called. Chanel rested her head on my chest, her hair in all directions tickling my face.

" Watch it there." I said combing her hair with my fingers.

" Oh, my bad. Sorry Liam."

After she said that Katy burst open the door telling Chanel to get ready, I quickly threw my boxers back on and Chanel hid her body under the cover.

" Uh, Katy. What are you doing here?" She asked confused. I threw my jeans and socks on and grabbed my stuff and was headed out.

" Oh hey Liam." Katy said to me.

" Uh... hi." I said quickly before walking down the hall to the livingroom. I put the rest of my clothes on and headed back to Chanel's room to say bye and you know all that good stuff.

I opened the door slowly and I saw Chanel's cheeck turn a bright red.

" Awwwww!" Siad Katy. " She's blushing, she never blushes. That means she really likes you, I think. Naaah, I know. She likes you."

It was my turn to blush I looked down, hands in my pocket.

" uhh, Chanel, I uh, have to get going. See ya later?" I said walkingover to her.

" Yeah sure thing." She said she leaned in and I leaned in and we kissed for like 5 seconds before Katy started making gagging noises.

" Nice way to ruin a boyfriend girlfriend moment, Katy." Chanel said smiling.

" BOYFRIEND.... GIRLFRIEND?!" Katy yelled confused.

" Uhh, yeah, before I could even finish asking her she kissed me and then... yuh know?" I said blushing a little bit.

" Ohh." She siad catching on." Well, Im gonna go to the bathroom, finish saying your goodbyes." She left the room with a short wave and a wink. I laughed at her immaturity.

" What's so funny?" Chanel asked.

" this." I said leaning downwards while she is still sitting on the bed, she caught on and kissed back. I sat her on my lap facing me her legs either side of my body, I laid back holding onto the lower part of her back. she leanind in more kissing harder. We pulled away at the same time before things got to heated. We started talking about telling the others when Katy walked in slowly trying not to be traumatized again.

" Guys I was gone for 5 minutes and you were on the verge of having sex, AGAIN!" She emphasized the word again.

We laughed it off, Chanel got off me and brushed off imaginary dirt.

" I hope he wrapped it up, now get out Liam!" Katy said pushing me towards the door. " Me and Chanel need to talk."

" Okay, bye Chanel and Bye Katy." I siad winking and blowing a kiss at Chanel and kissing Katy's cheeck, she blushed a tiny bit not thinking I would notice.

I exited the building and went to the car. I opened the mirror on the foof of the car, I had a love bite on each side of my neck. C O O L, another thing for the boys to notice and tease me about. At least I did it with Chanel, I really do like her, alot.