Chapter 8 - Boyfriend & Girlfriend Nah!

Katy POV

I finished getting dressed when I heard a honk from outside, must be Josie. I ran down the stairs grabbing my bookbag and keys I can't wait to get to the mall. I need to find a dress for the date. Preferably a purple one, I don't know maybe I'll get lucky. I sat in the passanger seat and Josie just sat there and stared at me

." Did you lose something in my face?" I asked laughing.

" You know what Im looking at you for, SPILL>"

" Uhm, about what?" I asked playiong around. She gave me a oh really look." Okay, fine, about me and Niall. Look were just friends, and yes we did kiss, and yes I did kiss back, HAPPY?" she started the car, finally.

" Katy, do you like like him?"

" Of course, but I don't think he likes me." My expression grew sadder.

" Uhm, I don't think your gonna look cute with a black eye." she said.

" What are you talking about?"

" what do you mean ' what are you talking about?' Niall is totally into you, everyone sees the way he lights up when you walk in or when he's with you, the way you look at each other, DUH! Wait, who kissed who?"

" He came on me, I was shocked at first but then I kissed back." I said I felt a blush creep on my cheecks.

" BOOM! That's a signal, red flag #1, are you stupid. How were you in the advanced classes at school? HOW?!?! He's into you, you guys HAVE to get together." she said with a smile, we finally arrived at the mall.

" Sure, if he asks me I might just say yes, MAYBE."

" You know you want to say yes, you know you wanna get together,you know you wanna have sex, you wanna have his-"

"JOSIE!?" I yelled.

" What, it's true."

" So..." I mumbled, we walked past Forever 21. " Back the truck up, we just walked past F21, Im going in there come with me." I ran into the store and people stared at me like Im mental. I walked down towards the dresses and to the rack with my size.

" Josie? Josie? Josie?" I called her. I think I found the perfect dress, it was purple actually, it went to mid thigh and had silver rhinstones around the hip area, it was flowy once i tpast the waist. I picked it out in my size and i turned it around. I heard a small EEEEEEKKKK sound and turned around to find Josie jumping for joy. " Calm you tits, it's a dress."

" A PERFECT dress." she adds. " We are getting it, leggo."

" Omg, can I atleast walk over there?" I said. She grabbed my hand and ran towards the cashier." Guess not."

" Hi, im Casey, is this all your getting?" she asked politley.

" Yes it is, how much?" I asked.

" 24.99, cash,credit, or debit?"

" Credit." I said swiping my card and typing in the PIN, 2194.

 She handed me my bag and reciept and we left. We went in the shoe store and the first pair I saw were these grey pumps, they were so my style. I grabbed them adn showed them to Josie, she nodded her head and took them from me.

"JOSIE!?" I yelled trying to get her attention.

" IM paying fro these." was all she said before reaching the cashier.

" Hi, I'm Amy, is this all?" she asked cooly.

" Yeah, how much, and cash."

" 43.67."

Josie handed her the cash, we got a reciet and a bag and we headed back for the car.

" Why pay for my shoes?" I asked.

" Because your my best friend, isnt that what friends do?"

" I guess, thanks by the way."

" Nothing, now get in the car so we can get you ready."

We got to my house annd she made me get in the shower and wash my hair exactly 3 times,kay...