Chapter 16 - Almost Raped By Harry Styles

Katy's POV

I took another sip of my drink. My head was starting to hurt. But I ignored it. Where was Niall? He should be here. I walked around the house. A lot of people were drunk which I probably am. Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me. I couldn't see the persons face but I could tell it was a male from his strength.

He pulled me into a room. I looked around trying to see where I was. It was so dark. In here. The person kissed me on the neck. This reminded me of the pleasure Niall would give me but we usually didn't go far. I saw his face flash into me mind.

I tugged on this persons hair as he licked my neck. This was not Niall. This hair was thick and felt curly. I tried to push him away. He wouldn't budge. I wasn't strong enough. So I did the only thing I could do. "NIALL!!" I yelled.

"Shut up you bitch," said the person on top of me. I tried to wiggle free but the person pressed harder onto me. Niall where are you? I thought. I whimpered as the person pushes me more on the bed.

Niall's POV

"NIALL!!" I heard my name being yelled. I looked around. Katy She sounded in trouble. I ran out back where the others were.

"Katy is in trouble," I said.

They all turned to me. Chanel spoke first. "What? How do you know?" she asked.

"She yelled my name," said Niall.I looked around at all the boys faces. "Wait where's Harry?"

"That little peice of shit," said Chanel. She walked out from the back patio. She reached the stairs going up. She looked at the stairs as she walked up. We all looked at eachother before following her. We were right behind her before I heard yelling. I ran down the hall before I opened the door. Chanel was hitting and kicking a guy and Katy was in the corner curled up like a ball.

I walked over to her."Niall," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck."He raped me." I walked over to the light switch and turned the lights on. Liam had already pulled Chanel off the suspect. LIving hell. Rage washed over me as I saw who hurt my precious Katy.

Harry.

"Liam let me go!" yelled Chanel. "Harry you peice of shit!"

I looked at Harry as he looked back at me. I growled as I walked over to Harry and I punched him in the face. Harry looked at me in disbelief.

"If you ever touch my girlfriend ever again," I said. "Not only will I let Chanle on you I'll deal with you myself," I walked over to Katy and picked her up bridal style. The guys each looked at Harry with disgust. Except Louis who looked a bit worried. But he walked away with the rest of us.