Chapter 2 - Boys Meets Girl, Boys Fall Hard

Kaitlyn's Outfit at the side

Chapter 2

I left Harry's and Louis' flat by nine o'clock. I woke up on my bed with a throbbing headache. I swallowed a pain reliever. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I put on a white tee, my favorite denim shorts. I put on my sandals. I slipped a gold chain my best friend from Iowa gave me before I left. I let my blonde hair down and I put on my sunglasses. I grabbed my bag.

 I walked out the door. I went through my bag. I needed to call Josie. She's my close friend. I couldn't find my phone. Then I remembered. "Damn," I whispered. I walked over to their flat. I rang their doorbell. I heard steps from inside approaching the door.

"Katy," said Harry. "Looking for this?" He held up my Galaxy S II. I tried to take it from him but he pulled back his hand. I scowled at him.

"How rude," said Louis. "Why don't you come in?" Where did he come from. I walked in.

"Seriously guys I need my phone," I said. "I need to call my friend Josie we're going shopping."

"As long as you're going shopping," said Harry. "You should buy a dress you're coming with me to a party,"

"Harry don't do that," said Louis. "It would absolutely break his heart,"

"Break who's heart?" asked Niall. We all turned to him.

"You didn't leave last night?" asked Harry.

"Too drunk," said Niall. He looked adorable with his hair messy. Even when he was half asleep Niall Horan can still manage to be beautiful. He ran his hand through his hair and he looked at me. I smiled and he smiled back.

"See what I mean, Hazza?" asked Louis.

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Niall. He rubbed his head.

"Looks like you're having a major hangover," I said. "Here," I handed him my pain relievers.

"You just carry around these things?" asked Niall.

"I hit my head," I said. "It can start hurting sometimes,"

"Well thanks," he said. He swallowed the pill and he sat on the couch. "So are you guys gonna tell me whats going on?"

"Honestly, I have to go please give me my phone," I said. Harry put my cell phone in my hand.

"Don't forget the dress," He winked at me and separated from me. I opened the door and left. I dialed Josie's phone number.

•Harry's POV•

Katy is mesmerizing. When I first met her I truly thought she was really beautiful but I thought I would never meet her again. Who knew she ended up being my neighbor. You'd think I'd be the one lucky but of course she likes Niall over me. Well I'm about to change that.

After I watched Katy leave out the door, I turned to Niall he was laying on the couch rubbing his head.

"I have such a craving for Nando's," said Niall of course. I push my brown curls away from my face.

"So Niall," I said. " What about Katy, huh," Niall blushed I've never really seen Niall blush. I smiled but I can understand Katy is so beautiful. 

"She's wonderful," said Niall. "I think I'm gonna ask her out," 

"You just met her yesterday," I said. " She could be scamming us for all we know,"

"Do you believe she is?" asked Niall. Of course I didn't. I mean its Kaitlyn. She doesn't look like she has a bad bone in her body. She couldn't even kill a mosquito let alone scam us. 

"No," I said. "But-"

"No buts," said Niall. "I'm asking her out Harry," Niall got up and walked to the bathroom closing the door. Louis walked in with a cup of tea he looked at me and smirked.

"Someone's jealous," he said. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I said. But I should know that Louis wouldn't buy that he can read me like a book. 

 "Ugh don't try it," he said. 

"She's so beautiful, Louis," I said. I looked down at my lap.

"I know," said Louis. "I would snatch her up if I could but you know I got Eleanor." He smiled thinking of his girlfriend. 

"Good I need one less competitor," I said smiling