intro / background

Y/n and Peter have been best friends since kindergarten. They did pretty much everything together.
Y/n was there for Peter when his parents died, and he was there for her. You had no other family, and you didn't want to go through foster care, so Peter managed to convince his Aunt May to let you live with them. So you did.
May became like a mother to you, and you became like the daughter she never had. It was a great living arrangement altogether.

When Peter became Spider-Man, he told y/n almost instantly, as they never really had secrets from each other. And he was so excited to brag about it anyways. Then, Peter got invited on a trip to Germany with the Avengers, and he made a video about it for y/n to watch when he got home. It was awesome.
After that, he started spending more time patrolling the neighbourhood, as Tony Stark had given him a cool new suit.
He helped so many people, and he even fought this one guy called the Vulture.

A while later, he introduced y/n to the avengers. They were really nice and overtime, they became like a second family.

Then one day, when you were with Peter in the compound, you met someone new. The Winter Soldier. Bucky. You got close, eventually closer than you were with the others. After some persuasion, from him, you agreed to be his girlfriend.

So, as Peter's best friend and Bucky's lover, you spent so much time with the Avengers. Nat would even train you sometimes, and Clint offered to teach you how to use a bow and arrow.

Everything is fine until a part of Bucky's life catches up with him, putting you in danger.