Chapter 3

Harry_Styles: Long time, no see

Harry_Styles: Long time, no see. I've had the most amazing time working with LouisTomlinson during this year. Being on tour was so cool. Now, there's such good things happening in my life. And I know for a certain that next year will be magical! 💚💙

NiallHoran_: Don't be shy, show us some pics!😛

LouisTomlinson: Pleasure working with you as well!🧁

Louis walked into the bedroom where Harry already laid in bed on his phone. Louis placed his own phone on the nightstand as he climbed up on the bed catching Harry's full attention as Harry put his phone aside as well. 

"How was the shower?", Harry asked and gently pushed Louis' hair away from his eyes. Louis smirked and wrapped his arms around Harry's middle as he leaned his cheek on Harry's shoulder. 

"It was needed.", Louis chuckled and tilted his head up and placed a couple of kisses in the crook of Harry's neck causing Harry to smile. "You handsome fucker.", Louis mumbled before he yawned.

"Oh? Thank you!", Harry giggled and slid down to lay down properly as his back was resting against the headboard with Louis following him. 

Louis turned on his side to face Harry and Harry did the same. 

"I couldn't comment that for obvious reasons, but I had to tell you.", Louis pouted to which Harry giggled. 

"Aww, thanks daddy. You're very handsome and beautiful as well."

Louis smirked and turned his face in the pillow as he felt his cheeks heating up as he blushed to which Harry giggled. 

"You are bluuuushing! I made you blush!"

"Nooooo!", Louis muttered into the pillow as he kept his face hidden. 

"Yes! I did!"

"Nope!"

"Then why are you hiding from meee?", Harry said with a frown and a pout on his face. Louis chuckled into the pillow and kept quiet as he was trying to think of a somewhat logical excuse. 

"It's too light."

Harry bursted out laughing before he cuddled up to Louis who lifted his arm closest to Harry for Harry to be able to come even closer. Harry giggled as he nuzzled his nose in the crook of Louis' neck as he still hid his face. Harry placed a couple of soft kisses on his warm skin before he whispered into Louis' ear:

"It's quite dark in here actually."

Louis snorted in the pillow before he turned his head to look at Harry who laid as close as possible and looked right at him. 

"Fine, but I did not blush. I'm a man." 

"Hmm, I don't think that's a good excuse, daddy. I still made you blush. Just admit it!"

"Fine, you might have made me blush a little bit. Happy?", Louis chuckled as Harry playfully bit his cheek causing Louis to suddenly groan. "Oh, ow!" Harry giggled before he nuzzled his nose in Louis' cheek. Louis peeked at Harry smiling. 

"The happiest.", Harry mumbled after closing his eyes. Louis blushed again and pouted his lips fondly while tucking Harry in properly. He held him closely and caressed up and down his back. "And I made you blush again, your cheek got suddenly warmer.", Harry giggled to which Louis groaned playfully before he ruffled Harry's hair. 

Harry lifted his head and blew his curls out of his face. Louis smirked and turned over on his back and opened his arms for Harry who immediately came closer and wrapped one of his arms across Louis' abdomen. He lifted one of his legs across Louis' legs as well. Louis smiled as he held Harry in his arms and played with the curls. Harry smiled and hummed, all relaxed and enjoying every single gentle touch Louis gave him. The way his fingers moved between his hair as Louis gently massaged his scalp. After placing his head on Louis' chest he once again closed his eyes. This was truly his safety. And the love of his life. He felt so at home in the arms of Louis. 

The following morning Louis woke up alone in the queen size bed. The lights were still off and the blinds were shut. He rolled over to the nightstand where he had his phone to check what time it was; 9.27 am. He yawned as he stretched out his arms and legs across the bed before he lifted himself up on his elbows. 

That's when he smelled the scent of pancakes coming from downstairs. He smiled for himself as he shook his head and sat up on the edge of the bed. He got up from the bed and made his way out of the bedroom and towards the stairs leading down to the first floor. He made his way to the kitchen where he saw Harry standing by the stove with his back towards Louis. Next to him on the counter he had a plate with a couple of done pancakes. On the kitchen table he had prepared with two cups of tea and toppings for the pancakes. He was standing just in his underwear and an apron covering his chest and tummy, all the way down to the middle of his thighs. Louis licked his lips and smiled fondly as he stood in the door way just watching Harry meanwhile he kept cooking. 

"Louiiiiis!", Harry yelled, unknowing that Louis was already behind him, and turned off the stove as he picked up the plate with pancakes and turned towards the table. 

"Yes?", Louis chuckled as Harry looked at him with wide eyes and a surprised facial expression. 

"When did you get here?", Harry giggled as he placed the plate in the middle of the table. 

"Been here for a little while now, I didn't wanna scare you while you were cooking.", Louis said with a smile as he walked over to Harry who took off the apron. 

Harry giggled and licked his lips looking at Louis as he came closer. Louis smiled and placed his hands on each of Harry's hips as he slightly lifted himself on his toes as he pursed his lips for a kiss. Harry smiled and let his hands on Louis' cheeks as he kissed him softly and slowly, Louis kissing him back in the same way. Louis licked his lips smiling as he pulled back from the kiss and turned his head to the set table next to them. 

"Looks and smells amazing, baby.", Louis said with a smile and pulled out one of the chairs to take a seat. Harry smiled and sat down on the chair next to him and pulled it even closer. 

"Thank you, I hope it tastes amazing too.", Harry said with a soft smile and leaned his head on Louis' shoulder meanwhile Louis took a pancake and put whatever toppings he wanted on it. 

"Aw, tired baby?", Louis said as he peeked at Harry who nodded his head. "You know you don't have to do stuff like this alone?"

"I know, but I wanted to do it for you.", Harry said and kissed the crook of Louis' neck softly before he hummed with his nose pressed in Louis' skin. Louis chuckled fondly and kissed Harry's temple. 

"Thank you, baby. You're an angel."