Chapter 22

The next day as the two of them sat by the TV together and watched some crime show. Harry was leaning his back against Louis' chest as Louis held his arms around him with his hands placed on his tummy. As Harry adjusted himself in Louis' arms he suddenly felt a weird feeling in his tummy. He immediately looked at Louis over his shoulder to see Louis' lips parted as he looked at Harry tummy.

"You felt it too?", Harry asked to which Louis nodded his head.

"Did the little one just kick my hand?", Louis chuckled to ease the situation as he saw how Harry was about to burst of emotions. Harry pouted fondly with glossy eyes and looked down at his tummy.

"Yes!", Harry said in a squeaky voice right before his tears started streaming down his face of happiness. Louis pouted and pulled Harry even closer to him and kissed his temple as Harry buried his face in Louis' neck. 

"Aww, it's alright, baby.", Louis whispered and caressed Harry's tummy while placing multiple kisses on Harry's head. Though he felt his voice shaky as he was on the edge of crying of happiness as well.  

The normal weeks in which the baby would start moving had passed. And although Harry had felt some kind of movements, he had never felt a kick before. It was quite late for it to happen, but now it finally did. Harry had been worried despite them being to the doctor that confirmed that the baby was alive and moving, the baby was just late. 

After collecting himself he picked up his phone and immediately texted his family groupchat and the friends one. 

Harry📸THE BABY KICKED🥺🥺🥺

Niall🤪: Oh my god!! How did it feel? Did you see it?!😲

Harry📸: We just felt it, kicked Louis hand!🥺

Liam🧔🏽‍♂️: Oh my god, congrats! It was about time! 😱

Zayn🪞: Indeed, finally!!!🤩

...

Harold🦋: THE BABY KICKED🥺🥺🥺

Mommy Anne💗: Oh my god, baby! That is amazing!❤️❤️❤️

Gems🤍: Seeeee, I told you the baby was alright. Just a late bloomer!🐣❤️

...

Harry stood in the bathroom with his jeans undone and tried to take a decent picture of his belly as Louis walked into the room. Louis stopped in the doorway and looked fondly at Harry. 

"Aren't you precious?", Louis said to which Harry surprised turned towards him

"Aren't you precious?", Louis said to which Harry surprised turned towards him. Louis smiled fondly still and looked at Harry who blushed.

"I might not be able to post about it, but I'm still gonna keep memories.", Harry pouted as he looked through the pictures. Louis nodded his head before he approached him from behind and wrapped his arms around Harry, placing his hands on his tummy. 

"I know, baby. I'm absolutely not blaming you.", Louis said softly as he let his chin on Harry's shoulder to look at the pictures together with him. Louis sighed and closed his eyes holding Harry close to him. Harry looked up at Louis through the mirror in front of them before he placed his hands on top of Louis'. 

"Are you alright?", Harry asked while caressing the back of Louis' hands with his fingertips.

"Yes, my love. I just wish we could've shared our journey with the world.", Louis whispered before he opened his eyes and looked right back at Harry through the mirror. 

"I know. But on the other hand, it feels more special and intimate this way. It's OUR journey after all.", Harry said soothingly to which Louis nodded his head and showed a small smile. Harry smiled and turned his face to kiss Louis on his cheek. Louis smiled fondly and looked at Harry who wrapped his arms around his neck as he turned to face Louis.

"You're so brave and strong, and I'm so proud of you.", Louis said while intertwining his own fingers at the small of Harry's back.

"So are you, daddy.", Harry answered causing Louis to smile.

"Not as much as you."

"I believe you are though."

"You're an angel. And I love you so much."

"I love you too."