Chapter 15

Zayn helped Harry with putting up New Years decorations in the house meanwhile Louis, Niall and Liam prepared beverages in the fridge and glasses. 

"Do you know when the little one will arrive?", Zayn asked as he helped Harry to put up some garlands decorations where he couldn't reach. 

"The 2nd of April.", Harry said with a smile as he watched meanwhile Zayn used a chair to reach above the window. 

"And the gender?"

"We don't know yet. But next week either Lottie or Gemma will tag along to the ultrasound and get to know."

"Ohh, baby shower happening?"

"Seems like it.", Harry said and smiled at Zayn who handed him some blown up balloons to place out. 

"Exciting!", Zayn said with a smile before he continued to decorate along with Harry. 

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Louis and Liam helped each other out by pouring shots in little cups before putting them along with the rest of the drinks in the fridge. Niall was sitting next to them by the kitchen table and poured snacks into different bowls. 

"Niall, don't eat it all!", Louis exclaimed as he caught Niall snatching from the bags of snacks which made Niall turn his head in an instant. 

"I'm not! I'm just tasting.", Niall said with a smile to which Louis shook his head smirking. 

"Riiiight."

"Uh, Louis?", Liam asked as he opened the fridge. Louis who placed the shots on a tray looked at Liam.

"Yes?"

"What will Harry have?", Liam asked and stepped aside to show the fridge full of alcohol. 

"Oh!", Louis exclaimed before he jumped off the stool to the kitchen island and quickly ran out to the front door. He opened it, but didn't leave the house. Once he came back he had a big bottle of regular soda which he placed in the fridge. "Soda, and there's water in the uh drawer.", Louis said and pulled out the bottom drawer inside the fridge where had loaded up with water bottles. 

"Thought he forgot about his hubby?", Niall asked Liam with a smirk to which Liam chuckled.

"For a second I did. But I also forgot Louis has changed and it would be more accurate nowadays if he forgot the alcohol just because he always has Harry on his mind." 

"You're saying it as if it's a bad thing. He's just my first priority.", Louis chuckled and closed the fridge. 

"Aw, it's not bad. I've just never seen you this happy and in love before, it's sweet.", Liam said and smiled at Louis. Louis shook his head smiling and looked away as he felt his cheeks blushing up. 

"What's sweet?", Zayn asked as he and Harry entered the kitchen. Zayn snatched some snacks before he turned to Liam and Louis behind the kitchen island meanwhile Harry took a seat on a chair next to Niall by the table.

"Louis being head over heels for Harry.", Liam said and nodded to Louis who was still red in his face. Zayn smirked and pouted his lips.

"Aww. Sass-master from Doncaster has turned into a softy.", Zayn teased to which Louis smirked and shook his head before he chuckled and leaned over the counter. "It is very sweet tho, I agree." 

"He can still be a pain in the ass at times.", Harry said while chewing on some snacks causing Louis to gasp. "In multiple ways...", Harry mumbled slightly and turned his head to the bowls again causing the others to chuckle. 

"Too much information!", Zayn chuckled. Harry smiled and wrapped his arm around Niall's shoulders. 

"I've been hanging out with this one since I was like seven, I no longer have filters or know the lines between too much and enough.", Harry giggled as Niall wrapped his arm around Harry as well and smiled proudly. "Is it much left?"

"Not really, just to make sure everything is ready and clean.", Liam said as he leaned over the counter next to Louis. 

"Are you tired?", Louis asked as he straightened his back and looked at Harry as he got up from the chair.

"A little, but if it's not much left I can help."

"No, we'll be fine. Go and nap, baby."

"No, it's okay."

"Baby."

"Da- Louis."

Harry blushed as he saw Liam and Zayn smirking at each other before he looked at Louis who now approached Harry as he was still standing by the table.

"Go and take a nap. You need it.", Louis said softly before he let his hands cup Harry's face. Harry pouted and looked around before he looked back at Louis again. 

"I wanna help!"

"You've helped so much, I swear - me and the boys got it. The longer nap, the better. It'll be a long night ahead of you."

Harry kept his pout and looked over at Zayn and Liam behind Louis before he turned to Niall and all three of them nodded their heads. Harry turned his face back to Louis who looked at him with his head slightly tilted and a soft smile on his face. Harry sighed and pouted again.

"Fine, I'll go and nap.."

"Good, my love.", Louis said before he placed a kiss on Harry's cheek.