Chapter 29

Louis⚽️: May I present our beautiful babygirl, Darcy Tomlinson. All healthy and happy🥰

Liam🧔🏽‍♂️: Oh my god! Congratulations!😍👶🏼

Zayn🪞: Awww, you guys already look like the cutest family! Congratulations boys!👨‍👨‍👧

Niall🤪: OH MY GODNESS CONGRATULATIONS OH MY GOD😱😍

Louis⚽️: Thanks, guys! She is so precious🥰

Zayn🪞: And good fucking job Harry! You're a strong one!👊🏼

Harry📸: Thank you!!! It was so awful but so damn worth it! And she's so tiny!🤏🏼🥰

Niall🤪: What time?? It's only 7am!

Louis⚽️: Haha, Harry just rolled his eyes at ya Niall. She arrived at 1:32am

Niall🤪: Oh wow, must've been up all night!

Louis⚽️: Almost, we basically just woke up from our first nap - all three of us! 

After spending hours in the hospital to make sure everything was normal, Louis and Harry got a green light to go home with their newborn daughter. Despite being exhausted from the long night and morning, Harry felt so excited about bringing her into their home for real. Meanwhile Louis took their bag upstairs and prepared the crib for her, Harry walked around downstairs with her in his arms and showed her around. Even though she wouldn't even remember it. As Harry made his way upstairs Louis had already fixed the crib and their bed. 

"And here's our bedroom.", Harry said softly as he walked through the open door causing Louis to turn around and smile fondly. "Oh, here's daddy. He is the best!" Louis chuckled and shook his head as Harry approached him. "Could you hold her? I really need to weeee.", Harry giggled as he carefully handed her over to Louis who took her in his arms. Harry smiled fondly before he rushed to the bathroom. 

"Oh hello, little princess.", Louis said and held her close to his chest. "Are you sleepy?" Louis looked at her and smiled for himself. "You can barely keep those beautiful eyes open.", Louis chuckled fondly as he carefully climbed in bed with her. 

He carefully let her down on the sheets as he laid on his side facing her and just watched her. She was without a doubt the most beautiful little baby he had ever seen. He could just feel how his heart was so overflowed with love for this little human being that he hadn't even known for half a day yet. And he just knew that the love would only grow stronger the more he got to know what kind of person she'd develop into. Louis was too busy just admiring their little miracle that he didn't notice that Harry was back until he felt how Harry literally stepped up on the bed above him. Louis carefully caressed her little cheek before he placed his index finger in her palm and smiled.