Chapter 8

Even though it was barely past 4pm it was already dark and gloomy outside as Louis came home from work. He had been at a mall all afternoon having a meet and greet where he met fans and signed things for them. The lights in the hallway and living room were off. Though the tv was still on and the lights in the kitchen. Louis made his way to the kitchen after discovering the living room empty. To his surprise the kitchen was empty as well. Knowing Harry, he thought that the boy would be in the kitchen preparing, cooking or even have a set table but it was empty. The only thing out of the ordinary were a oven plate with chocolate chip cookies on. Louis smiled for himself as he snatched a cookie on his way out of the kitchen to walk upstairs looking for Harry. Upstairs it was dark everywhere. Louis hummed while chewing on his cookie as he walked towards the bedroom to which the door was slightly open. And even though it was dark he saw Harry laying curled up on the middle of the bed. He was still wearing his jeans and t-shirt from when he had been out to buy ingredients for the cookies. Louis pouted fondly as he climbed up on the bed carefully to not wake or scare Harry. He moved as close as possible behind him and kissed his shoulder before he wrapped his arm around him, placing his palm on the bare belly as his t-shirt had slid up a bit. Harry hummed in his sleep and automatically moved his hand on top of Louis' on his belly. Louis smiled and placed a couple of soft kisses on the back side of Harry's neck causing the curly headed boy to smile in his sleep. 

"I got sleepy

"I got sleepy.", Harry mumbled as he awoke enough to acknowledge that Louis was hold him. Louis smiled and kissed Harry on his shoulder.

"It's okay, darling.", Louis whispered to which Harry nodded his head.

"Exhausting making cookies.", Harry mumbled before he slightly turned his head to look at Louis over his own shoulder. Louis placed his head on the pillow and looked back at Harry who smiled before he turned around completely to face Louis. 

"But they turned out delicious.", Louis said and licked his lips smiling. 

"You stole a cookie? You thief.", Harry giggled before he yawned and buried his face in Louis' chest. Louis chuckled lightly and kissed him on top of his head. 

"Oh? Thought we could share, oops." 

Harry giggled and peeked up at Louis who was already looking down at him. Harry pursed his lips for a peck which Louis gave him without hesitation. 

"How was your day? What did you do all day?", Louis asked as he wrapped his arms tighter around Harry who smiled proudly.

"At first it was long and boring, but then as I watched tv they showed me a cooking show which gave me cravings for cookies. So I called Mark as he wasn't with you and we went to that tiny little store down the street. Then I came home and baked the cookies but as I waited for them to cool off I got so tired so I took a little nap.", Harry said and Louis noticed how he continuously licked his lips after mentioning the cookies for the first time all the way until he was done talking. "How was yours?" 

"Haha, my day was good. It was so great being face to face with all those people. Some of them even asked about you."

"They did? What did they say?", Harry exclaimed excitedly as he placed his hands on Louis' chest.

"Yes! They asked why you weren't there and I told them you were busy. Some even asked if I kicked you off my crew as well.", Louis chuckled to which Harry snorted. 

"Daddy didn't kick me off, he knocked me up!", Harry giggled to which Louis bursted out laughing. "It's true!", Harry exclaimed while giggling. Louis chuckled and nodded his head.

"I sure did."

"With a lovely one.", Harry said proudly as he caressed his belly bump which caused Louis to smile fondly before he too placed his hand on Harry to caress him. "I think this baby is gonna be the most loved baby in the world, daddy.", Harry said as he rolled over on his back. Louis smiled and placed his head on Harry's shoulder and nodded his head to agree. 

"For sure, baby."