Chapter 24

The day had finally arrived. Louis and Harry along with their families and closest friends and co-workers had gathered at Harry's family home. The home that Gemma and Lottie along with the help of their mothers had decorated with balloons and garlands. They had mixed non-alcoholic drinks in both pink and blue colors. They had with a little help of Harry made chocolate cupcakes with white frosting and eatable glitter as decoration. On a table right by the windows in the living room they had gathered gifts from everyone. On the tv-bench they had placed a black box in which every guest could either take a pink or a blue little piece of paper to put inside the box as their guess. In the corner of the room there was a big red heart-shaped balloon with confetti inside of it. That was going to be the actual gender reveal.

As everyone was just hanging around, sipping from their drinks, and chatting with one another – Gemma and Lottie walked over to the black box where they attempted to catch everyone's attention. It was time. Gemma used one of the pens next to the box to click against her glass which after a little while made everyone turn their heads towards the two sisters.

"Okay, hello! Just to make sure, has everyone put their guess inside the box?", Lottie began as she had the attention on her, to which they all agreed that they had done. "Amazing, then it's time for the real reason why we are all gathered here. Besides having a good time together.", she continued before she turned to Gemma on her right.

"Exactly. For your information, uh, I'm Gemma – Harry's sister. And this is Lottie – Louis' sister. Basically, everyone knows since it's just family and close friends... But anyway, we are not the stars of today's event – we are just the hosts and the ones arranging and planning all of this.", Gemma explained while gesturing with her hands.

"But before we are gonna ask the two lovers to come up here. We planned on counting and just for fun see how many of you thought it's a girl and how many of you thought it's a boy.", Lottie continued after Gemma finished.

After counting and checking all notes, the most of them actually thought it was a girl. And before Louis and Harry could take over the center of attention, the girls divided and told their loved ones to stand more to the right side if they thought it'd be a girl, and to the left if it'd be a boy. Then Louis and Harry got to come to the front.

"Just a little thing before we give you the needle and balloon, do you have any guesses? Are you with or against each other in this question?", Lottie asked the boys who looked at each other before they both chuckled.

"We actually have a little deal.", Harry said and looked at Louis who smirked.

"Basically, if it's a boy – which I think it is. Then Harry Styles over here is going to record a song in a studio.", Louis said with a proud smirk as Harry shook his head smiling. "If it's a girl, which Harry thinks it is, then I'm gonna cook a three-course meal...", Louis admitted and bit his lip smirking as he saw how proud Harry was that he had managed to convince him of that. Louis immediately turned his head to his right as he heard a giggle to see Lottie standing there smiling at him. "What you laughing at?"

"Since when can you even make more than toast?", Lottie giggled before she fist bumped Harry who quickly pulled his hand back and tried to keep a serious face as Louis glanced at him.

"Excuse you? You don't even believe in me!", Louis exclaimed as he acted offended. Harry pouted while giggling and caressed his cheek.

"I do, but I believe in you even more once I see it!", Harry giggled as Louis pulled back playfully from his touch. "He can make fruit salad and fried eggs now too.", Harry whispered to Lottie after covering the side of his mouth from Louis. Harry and Lottie giggled before Harry saw the look on Louis' face and tried to hide his smile.