Tao - I hope we meet again

Tao struggle walking with his crutches, he walks to the nearest pharmacy to buy medicine and pain killer of course. His injuries are killing him. He only wear a cap so at least he have something to hide his face.

Inside the pharmacy was so peaceful, thank god there's no scary fans here. He thought. He search for a pain killer, but then he heard the pharmacy door is opened. Then he heard a girl voice, "Annyeonghaseyo...." she said greeted the man behind the cashier.

She walks to the pain killer section, Tao look at her, hoping that somehow she will not recognize him. She seemed surprise when she saw Tao, Tao smiled weakly, 'here we go again....' he thought. But surprisingly all she do was just smiling and take a pain killer. Tao look at her, she is beautiful, with long natural black hair, cute face and a dimple on her right cheek.

She look at Tao, noticing that Tao was looking at her all this time, her cheeks quickly flushed in red. She hand him a pain killer, "You must be looking for this...", Tao take the pain killer from her hand, "Ne... Kamsahamnida...." Tao bowed, "Ah ne your welcome... Umm I hope you get well soon." She said blushing. Tao smiles then nods, "Ne... Kamsahamnida... By the way what is your name?" She blush even harder, "Choneun ______ imnida..." She said. Tao hand out his hand, "Tao, Huang Zi Tao. Known as EXO M's magnae.." he said then show his famous panda eyesmile. She nods, "I know hehe... You are my ultimate bias.. honestly" she chuckles shyly. Tao smile is getting wider, "Well thanks and nice to meet you....". The girl nodding her head, "Nice to meet you too...", Tao walks to the cashier, but then ke turn around, "I hope we meet again.. ;)"

--

A/n
Sorry for my lateee update :(
Im about graduating from my junior high xD so I was very busy lately. WISH ME LUCK!!! Orz

Please vote and comment!!
Ps : sorry if it's too short :(((