Baekhyun - Rumour??

So... It means we cant pair baekhyun with any girl anymore? :( Fuck it. Baekhyun is still belong to us :"3

-

(You POV)

It's heart breaking when in the morning you see your phone and find so many crapy news about your boy... And it's about he's dating with someone.

I scroll down your twitter and found the pict of Baekhyun, my boy kissing Taeyeon.

In a car

At night

I cry.

It said that they have dating for 4 month, so he cheated on me????

Oh god, why?

I turn off my phone and get back to sleep with teary eyes.

-

Author POV

It's almost noon, then you heard a knock on the door. You wake up lazily and then get off from the bed.

You didn't care about your messy look, your eyes is heavy and puffy, your hair is a mess, and you still wear your PJ shorts and sweater.

You open the door, and found Baekhyun with worried face. You cry, "What are you doing here?"

He walks towards you and about to hug you but you step backwards.

"Baby.. Im sorry, I can explain..."

"Explain what? explain that you cheating on me? Oh I know what CHEATING mean is."

You cry hard, you hate the fact that you need his hug so much. Your world is crumble down like cookies dip into a glass of milk.

He hugs you, tightly.

"Im sorry..." he cries on your shoulder.

You rest your head on his shoulder, tired. You breath heavily.

He broke the hug and hold your cheeks, "Baby.. Im just a friend with her okay? But things just messed up. I don't know why its ended with kissing.. Im sorry baby.. Im sorry.. I only love you, only you" he said

You just look down, "It hurts..."

He hugs you tightly, "Im sorry..."

--

For any Baekbiased or BaekYeol shipper out there!! Baekhyun is still our fab diva! >< even he's dating with someone. hahahahahahahah /cry below shower/ /?

Well this imagine is something I wish what really happen :( huhu I dont know if baekhyun is really dating with taeyeon. I just wish that its not true and its just setted :((( huhuhu bye all

Xoxo