Sehun - Special Birthday Gift

Hana POV

Its been 2 years since I move to my boyfriend apartement. Sehun always wanted to live with me since the first time we were dating. He always cuddling with me after he go home from collage. I always got at home first because my collage is nearer.

Now Sehun get busier because he got part time job in advertising company and sometimes he coach a football team. I always go to sleep first and at midnight I could feel that he climb to bed and then wrap his arm around my waist.

Just like today, he even didnt get home for dinner!

from : Sehun

Hana~ Chagiyaa~

Mianhae, I cant get home early ><, I have some work to do. Dont forget your dinner arraso? Take care baby-boo~ ♡♡♡♡ ^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

even the message is full of cuteness, I still feel a bit mad. Its the fifth time he miss dinner with me :(

-

Sehun POV

Huft such a busy day~

I take off my coat then put it on the hanger. I didnt see Hana aroud, seems like she sleeps already. I walk past the dining room and saw many food on the table, and all food is my favorite. I feel bad for Hana, but where is she?

I go to the bedroom, and found Hana sleeping. I can hear her smooth purring sound, I smile sadly, "Im sorry baby-boo..."

DADA DARADA DADDARARADA~ YO OK! SEXY~

suddenly my phone ringing. I shut it off quickly, and glad that Hana still sleeping tight. I check my phone

(your birthdate)

Nooo! Tomorrow is Hana's birthday! How could I forget about this. Im so stupid -_- gladly I have made a reminder for it. I lay down beside Hana, I stare at her cute sleeping face. Suddenly, I get idea for what gift that I will give to her.

-

Author POV

At night, Sehun didnt go home for dinner again. You didnt made any food yet, cause you already have feeling that Sehun will not come home now.

You get message again, but you still mad. And today Sehun said that today he have to do something.

'what something, ugh'

-

A few minutes after the message arrived, someone knock the door, "package for you miss.." the deliveryman said, he struggling bring in a big package, "from who?" you ask, "its an anonymous package, miss. Nah, this is the form, please sign here" the delivery man said. After you sign the form the delivery man go.

You look at the package, and notice that the package are not sealed. You come closer to the package, and then...

"SUPRISEEE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY-BOO!!"

Sehun come out from the package, he wear a black suit with white shirt inside. He wear a red bowtie. Damn he is so cute! you thought to your self. and did he said happy birthday?

"S-sehun? Happy birthday?"

He nods then pull your hand, "Did you forget? What date is today?"

......

you check the date on calendar at the table beside you.

(your birthday date)

Oh god I forget that!

Your eyes widen, "How did you remember that? Even I didnt remember!"

Sehun chuckled, "I made a reminder on my phone.. so I will never forget" He hugs you tight. You smile then chuckled. "By the way its so hot inside! Huft and I should thanked the deliveryman... He was able to carry me inside this box kkkkkk~" Sehun said. You both laughed.

After a few seconds /? Sehun relase the hug, his face reddens, "There is one more surprise for you..." He reach something from his pocket. And its a red round shaped box, your eyes widen. He open the box, and theres a white gold ring with a ruby and two diamonds beside the ruby. One on the left and one on the right. Its like the most beautiful ring that you've ever seen! Your eyes get teary,

"Hana... after 2 years you live with me, after so many years that we spend as a couple, after so many tears and laugh, after so many 'i love you' words that we said, after so many kisses, hugs, pecks and all skinship we had.. Will you be my end for this journey? Will you be with me forever?

and in other simple words....

will you marry me?"

He ask me to marry him on my birthday! you tought to yourself.

Your tears fell, but you smile. its a tears of happiness, "Yes, yes Sehun! I want to be your end, I want to be with you forever and yes! I want to marry with you..."

Sehun smile widely, he hug you tight and then kiss your lips.

END

-

A/N

YEAAHHHH! I dedicated this too @shirahanesakura its imagine for you! ^^ thanks for all of your support! You can send me message for a request. Or leave a comment! Dont forget to vote and comment and fav hehe

Sorry for any grammatical errors >< huhu im so bad at grammar :( ><"

and for Hana, sorry if its not too cuddly or its not like what you want. But I try my best to make this as sweet and cuddly as possible ^^ thanks for requesting!

Byee everybody! See ya on next imagine!

XOXO

Mwahhh~ ♡♡♡