Hunhan special - Long night

Sooo because today there is GDA and Luhan going to awards event too, and my twitter TL keep posting about hunhan somehow secretly meeting each other hahahahah, I'm gonna make one hunhan scenario hehe, enjoy!

--

Sehun POV

The crowds never dead. The cheers, the scream, the flash clicking sound. It always there every time we show up. Either there's 10 of us or 12 of us. Ous EXO-L s is the best. But as Kris hyung and Luhan hyung leaving, I found my self feeling lonely inside. Especially now I can't see Luhan hyung standing with us.

I miss being OT12.

I miss the real 'we are one'

The thought of that slowly hurting me.

--
Luhan POV

Today I attend award event. After leaving EXO I feel empty. There were 12 of us in front of the crowd. Saying 'we are one! Let's love!' together, and now it's only me. Standing on my own feet, taking on my own risk.

I miss everybody.

Especially that magnae.

--
Author POV

The awards event ended, EXO going back to their hotel and Luhan going back to his house.

In the car, Sehun keep staring on his phone. His thumb keep moving, but not touching the screen yet. He is staring at Luhan's LINE profile.

'Should I contact him?' he thought.

His heart is beating fast

'Hyung, I'm in China now..'
'I heard you got award too, congrats!'

...

'Should we meet?'

Sehun sigh, it's better than keeping his feelings inside.

Tao, who sat beside him suddenly tapping his shoulder, "Sehunnie..." his face is sad. His cheeks reddens because the fever, his eyes look sad and sleepy.

Sehun look at him, "I miss Kris and Luhan ge...."

Sehun nods. He is also missing them...

Tao lean his head on Sehun's shoulder then slowly fall asleep.

A few minutes later.....

Line!

Luhan: :) xie xie
Sure
I heard Tao is sick... Tell him get well soon :)

Sehun smiled, he feel really happy.

'Let's meet on the coffee shop near (their hotels)'

...

Line!

Luhan: sure :) Tell me if you there yet

'Okay hyung'

-

Sehun already in the coffee shop. He wears mask and glasses, he also wear scarf. He already tell Luhan, and now he is waiting nervously.

Kling!

The door opens, a boy walks in. Sehun could tell that it is Luhan. He knows, he always know when Luhan is near him, and he can't forget those lovable eyes. Luhan also wear mask, glasses, and scarf.

Sehun waved his hands, Luhan sees and approach him.

"Hey..." Luhan said as he remove his scarf. Sehun nods, "Annyeong hyung..."

There's an awkward atmosphere

"How are you?"

"Im good, but Tao is sick..." Sehun said.

Luhan nods, "The others?"

"They are good too... How are you hyung?"

Luhan smiles, "Im good too... It's nice too see you again, Sehun-ah..."

Sehun heart beating so hard, his heart going crazy. Hearing his hyung calling him by his name, he just want to take Luhan back.

"M-me too..."

Luhan nods, then he sips his coffee.

After a while, all they do is sipping their coffee and thinking.

"Lu ge..." suddenly Sehun said

Luhan blush as he heard Sehun call him, "Yes?"

"I miss you... Really... Please..... comeback?"

Without Sehun notice, a teardrop rolling down on his cheek. Luhan's tear fell too, and after that sentence, Luhan know that this night will be a long night, and Sehun know that he will be back late.

--

A/n

Sorry for the poor ending ;-; I don't have any idea to end it and I don't want to make it too long and boring so yeahhh... sorry ;-;

Vote and comment please :)

Xoxo