Chen - part of your world

At first you are the sweetheart for everybody. You are the fun, bubbly, lively, and cute girl. But as long as you grown up, when people have their own live and only care about them who is special in their live. You realize you are not everyone special person, you actually never really take a special place on someone live. As the time goes by, you feel everything you do is useless, cause you know they will not care about what you do.

You start to shut your self out from everyone live, you don't want to have a close friend. You start to focus on your dream, still being nice but not too care about everyone problems.

--
"Humph" Sa eun, your classmates sighing, "what's wrong?" Byeol, your another classmates asks. "My boyfriend just dumped me" Sa eun said, "Well.. just forget about him, you deserve someone better, don't over think about that." you said, your eyes focusing on the paper in front of you. You are drawing some character to submit to drawing competition, "But I can't move on from him, he is like... the best boyfriend ever..." Sa eun sobs, "Well there is still plenty of fish in the sea, just do something else to forget him..." you said, "Like drawing maybe..." Byeol chuckles. Sa eun can't draw well, "Yaah! Are you mocking me?" She punch Byeol's shoulder, "So... are you being so busy lately because you want to move on from somebody?" Byeol ask, "Not somebody but moving on from my old live" you said.

"Morning class!" suddenly your homeroom teacher, Yo songsaenim, walking to your class, followed by a teenage boy behind her. Your classmates start to chit chat and whispering about the boy. The boy, doesn't seems uncomfortable, he smiles widely. And he give you all the goofiest smile you've ever seen.

"Today, we will have a new member in our class. Please introduce yourself." the boy take a deep breath, "Annyeong! Choneun Kim Jong Dae Imnida, you can call me Jong Dae or Chen if you like. I move here because my family move to a house near this school.. so yeah, it's nice to see you guys and I hope we get along well" he smile again. His voice is so melodic even he is not singing right now. Some girls is giggling, well he is handsome. Sa eun point out her hand, "Yes, miss kim?" , "Are you dating someone?" she ask immediately. Chen laugh, "Well i'm not dating someone. But maybe I will, cause I see so many beautiful girls here." he said. Some girls squealing and the boys just give him the 'meh' face /?. You roll your eyes but giggle too, this new kid is so cheesy.

"Calm down guys, well now you can sit beside Byeol." Yo songsaenim point to the chair in front of you, "Okay, kamsahamnida songsaenim" he bows 90 degrees. Then walk to the chair in front of you, he start to say hi to everyone around him, well except you.

--

Break time~

Naneun dalla naneun naneun namdalla
Naneun naneun
Whoa ooh whoa ooh whoa
Neoneun molla neoneun neoneun nal molla
Neoneun neoneun
Neoneun neoneun

You listening to I'm different by Hi Suhyun, you just like the song, and you just love bobby's rap part there. You humming the song as you put choco bread to your mouth.

"Wow I don't know you like that song too.." you get surprised cause suddenly you found Chen smiling there beside you. You take off your earplugs, "Since when you've been here?", "Well.. since second bridge part?" he chuckles. You smile, "Sorry if I surprised you.." he said. You just nod, "I do surprised but yeah.. it's okay" He smiles.

"By the way what's your name? You are the one who sits behind my chair, right?" you nods, "I'm _______(your full name) but you can call me _____ (nickname)", he smiles, "Beautiful name.." Now you notice that he has this little cute dimples when he smiles.

"Well is it my face just interesting for you or my face look delicious like your choco bread?", your face blush, "Wh-what? No no no.. I mean.. umm want some?" he look at your half eaten bread, then burst out laughing, 'Oh gosh are you idiot _____ (your full name)? You ask him if he would like some of half eaten bread? I'm such a fool' "Mianhae! Mianhae! oh gosh how rude I am, well here I have another one but it's blueberry, are you okay with that?" you gave him your another bread with blueberry jam on it. He smiles then he take it,"Well if it's okay for you if I ate this, then it's okay for me too. It's my favorite anyway" he said then eat the bread, "Oh yeah? It's my favorite too, honestly I want to keep that for later, after I eat this bread.." you bite your choco bread, "Really? Mianhae..." he pout. You laugh a little, "It's okay... you've already eat that anyway" Chen nods. You both eating in silence, "We both do have some similar interest... Honestly I didn't expect that for my first day of school" he said. You nods, "Well yeah, it's a bit surprising tough.."