Birthday Today - Kris

Today is your boyfriend Kris birth day, you decide to make a simple cupcake for him. Only vanilla flavored cupcake with cream and fruits for the icing. You make it while waiting for Kris to comeback from his birthday show.
You watch TV as you making the cupcakes, seeing him joking around make you smile.
Back then when he was In EXO, he always have a good time with other members. But after his lawsuit case, he turns cold. He is not joking around anymore, he is more serious, even he smile and laugh sometimes. But you can see he lost something on his live, and it's EXO. His members.

-

You decorate the cupcakes with cream and fruit. After you done, you heard someone knocking, then the sound of an unlocked door. Such a perfect timing. You smile, then put a candle on the top of the cupcakes, then light it up, you know it's Kris. You bring a tray of cupcakes, then sing "happy birthday to you"

Saengil chukka hamnida
Saranghaneun nae sarang
Saengil chukka hamnida...

You smile, Kris look at you, somehow looks annoyed. Then he blow out the candle, eat a cupcake then decide to take a bath. You sigh, you hope you can make him smile just for a while. But your surprise can't make him smile, but you know your next surprise will make him smile until the end of the year. well you hope so.

So you call someone, you tell him to get ready.

You hung up the phone, crossing your finger, hoping your plan will make him feel better.

Kris come out from the bathroom, his hair is wet and you can smell the masculine scent of his shampoo. He wear a training pants and white t shirt. You approach him, rubbing his wet hair with towel. But then you both hear a knock on the door. You smile brightly and quickly rush to the door.

"SURPRISEE!!!!"

Kris mouth is gaping, then he laugh so hard until he cries in happiness. There is 11 of EXO member, all of them. Healthy and completely handsome from head to toe. They all laugh and give Kris a group hug. You smile, you always know that he miss EXO, but he don't want to tell.

"How did you guys...", "Thanks to _____! She told us to came here. She make us came here!" Chen said. Kris look at you, you smile. You stroke his hair, "You miss them, right?". Kris hug you tightly, "oh I'm sorry I act so childish... I even frown at your cake even it taste so damn good. Thanks baby, I love you so much." Kris said, then he kiss your lips. "Oh god, get a room you two! We can partying on our own!" Suho said, "No, please continue.." Sehun said. You all laugh.

You and all EXO members spend time eating much pizza, popcorn, drink soda and all that junk food. You talk with them a lot, and you can see Kris is very happy.

You always know his world is EXO, maybe not the glitz and glam of famous boy group member life. But his group, his member that he consider as a family.

Ohana means family, and family means
Nobody left behind.

--
A/n
Wooo!! It's been a long long time xD sorry guys! I get so busy with my school :( I supposed to post this on Kris birthday, but I dont have time to do that :(. I miss writing!! Sorry for anyone who waits for me :(
Well if there is any, lol xD

Xoxo byeeee