Kris - Wristband

My lips curved a thin smile as I rub a blue with white stripe wristband. My heart aching, like someone stab my heart so hard, it hurts but I smile.

A basketball bouncing infront of me, "Yah! Kris! Stop glaring at your sloppy wristband!" its basketball coach speaking.

I chuckled, "Its not that sloppy...", "Whatever.. Now come here! We'll play 3 on 3."

-

I ruffle my wet hair, spraying water around,

"Yah! Watch out hyung!" Luhan says, slap me with his towel. I chuckled, "You should not do that Luhannie, im your hyung after all." I said, smiling.

I open my locker and then take my wristband, my heart aching again, I sighed and then shut my locker.

Luhan take a peek before he use his tshirt, "You still wearing it hyung?" he asks. I look down at the wristband, and my mind start to flashing back

-

Flashback I was cold hearted Kris. I just had a few friend, but many people said that I had so many fans.

Well yeah, just like I will care about that.

One day, I came to the basketball court for practice early.

Brakk!!

Sound like someone went here earlier than me.

I walked inside and found a girl with a mid-long black hair playing, she shooted and made a score.

"You are playing pretty good, but a girl cant enter basketball club." I said, my voice echoed.

She stoped playing, she turned around. She has a pixie figure, everything seems so small, not sexy? Not my style. (see what I did there? -w-)

But she seemed so cute and squishy like that Kyungsoo on my class.

She stare at me, "Why not?" "Because its only for guys. And also, a pixie kind of girl like you seems not compatible on my team." I said, sounds so cocky to me, but heck yeah this is my mouth, I can say whatever I want.

"Pixie?" She whispered,

"Who are you? A coach?" she said, louder.

"I'm Kris. Falcon (the name of the school basketball team) team captain"

She noded, "A jerk figure like you seems compatible for a team captain. Trying to look intimidating, team captain?" she smiked.

This girl was bored of living or what?

"I bet you cant beat me pixie..." I put down my bag, challange her.

She look at me, hissed, "Dont be such an ass hole, wanna try man to man?" she said, smirked and spinning basketball on her index finger.

I smirk, "Game on."

Notice that I ready to start that girl run and dribbling her ball, "Hey! You are traveling!" I shout,

"No Im n-"

BRAKK!

Idiot

She hit the basketball ring pole -_-

While she was groaning, I rolled my eyes and approach her, "Are you an idiot or what?" I hissed, handing her my towel that I always carried on my pocket (not the big one ofc),

"No, just.. Dumb" she took the towel from my hand, wiping blood from her nose. I chuckled, such a sarcasm.

She looked at me, "You look good when you are smiling you know..."