Kris - im not going anywhere

Dedicated for today nightmare :( I love u kris <3

-

Today is just an ordinary day without Kris, your love. He went to meet his family a few days ago, he want to bring you with him but you insist that you will stay in korea clause you have a thesis to do.

One day he calls

'Too much neoya your love, igeon overdose! Too much , neoya, your love~"

Your phone rings "hey baby~ miss u~" you said with cute voice, "hey babe..." He said, he sounds tired, "whats wrong?"

"There's some bad news... i think i just want to leave my job... Leave EXO"

"What?" This is odd cause you know kris love EXO so much.

"I dont know... I just... hhhh ...and I think I will never be back to korea.." He said, his low voice keep repeating in your head

Your eyes get teary, kris is very down right now. And you're not there to hug him and tell everything is gonna be alright. And your heart breaks more cause you love EXO too... You are a fanatic exostan before you date him.

"Bye baby... we'll meet soon" he said, then hung up the phone. you cry really hard, then you started to open your twitter, ig and weibo.

There's so much news about kris, how can you didnt know that! you cry hard then you close your eyes, you heard kris voice call you, and its getting louder.

You felt someone hands is shaking your shoulder, you open your wet eyes. You blink a couple times.

Its only a dream

"Are you okay?" He ask. He, your kris, your galaxy, your wu yifan. Is there, waiting for your answer with a worried face. His face is like about to cry, you hug him so tight like there's no tomorrow. you cry hard on his shoulder.

"Whats wrong baby?" he sounds worried.

"I have a nightmare, it said that you want to leave exo and you will not going back to korea. I dont want it kris.. im scared. You cried.

Kris hug you tight, "no baby.. im here.. i will never going anywhere... and i never going to leave baby..." he said while he stroke your hair. "i will never leave exo no matter what.. :) and i will never leave you baby..."

-

A/n

Oh god i hate sm! :( i dont want kris to leave. please :( oppa dont go! exo saranghaja! we are one!!!