Chanyeol - Superhero (ft. your child)

Ting!

You rushed to your oven, open it and take out the chocolate chips cookies from there.

"Vroomm! Captain ____ (your dream child boy name) wanted some cookieth (he has lisp like sehun btw lol xD)!!" said your son bumping to you, he giggles.

You chuckles and put the cookies on the tables. Your son jumping wanted you to carry him, so you carry him. He giggles, "Eommaa! Look! Do I look like thuperhero now?" he said as he show you his back, he wear your red scarf as his cloak. You laugh and nods, "Yes! And you are my beloved superhero!" he hugs you tight and chuckle.

Ting Tong!

"It'th Appaa!!" your son jump down and rush to the door, he is tip toeing to reach the knob, "Appa!" he laughed after the door open. Your husband, Chanyeol laugh and carry him. He get in and close the door, "Im home.." he said and kiss your son cheek, "Appa is thingky!" your son laugh, "Oh really? Have you take a bath yet?", your son nods, "Yeth! I have!" you giggle seeing your boys. They both have the same dobby ears and big eyes, but your son has your little nose. Chanyeol laugh and then he kiss your cheek, "Im home, chagi.." he smile.

"Appa! Eomma thaid that i am her beloved thuperhero!" your son said proudly, "So appa is no longer eomma superhero?", "Yeth! And I will protect eomma now!" your son said. You chuckles, "But how you can protect eomma from a big bad villain? You are still shorter than me." Chanyeol said he grins, "Oh yeah..." your son pout, "What about we protect eomma together?" Chanyeol said. Your son smiles, "Yeah! Great idea appa!" he hugs Chanyeol so tight. We chuckle together.

"Thoon I will be big enough to be appa and umma Thuperhero!"

-