Welcome home - Sehun

Some people walk pass by, your neck stretching, searching for someone that bothering your mind since he left. Your boyfriend has left for about a week for a showcase outside Korea. And today he comeback earlier just to spend timw with you, while other EXO members having a good time vacation.

Its cold outside and you can feel the wind breeze on your foot. Your lips trembles, more people rushing when the speaker says some of flight number.

Suddenly in the international arrival gate many people come out. Your heart race, a man run into your body, you fall to the ground. He look at you then mumble sorry and then he continue running.

Your neck stretch, your short figure cant see him in this crowd.

But finally, your lips curved a smile when you see bleach blonde coloured hair in the black and brown hair colour ocean.

You waved cheerfully, "Oppaaa!" you shout. Your boyfriend, Sehun, notice you. He runs to you and hug you tightly, he lift your body then turn around. Many people smile when they see you two, "Oh god I miss my baby so much!" he said. Still hugging you tightly, you chuckle on his chest, "I miss you too, oppa" he hug u tighther.

But then slowly he broke the hug, he round his arms on your waist. He lean closer, he stick his forhead on yours. You smile, "This week is such a pain in ass without you oppa..." he chuckled, "Mine was like shit... I miss you soo much..."

"me too" you smile, he peck your lips, but then you tip toeing to kiss his lips deeply. He kiss your lips passionately, he hugs you tighter. After a while you broke the kiss, and said, "Welcome home.. Sehun oppa..."

--

A/N

yeahhh an update! sorry for late update! This one dedicated for @nrqurratuaini !! Yeay thanks for requesting! ^^ and sorry if its too short ><

Sorry for the late update! By the way I always waited for your story okay! Send me a message or write on message board for requests! Its okay to write the requests in the comment, but it will take a while to discover.

Bye byee! Thanks guys! Dont forget to fav, comment and vote!

xoxo ♡♡♡