FOUR. bloody, beaten, and bruised.

FOURbloody, beaten, and bruised

FOUR
bloody, beaten, and bruised

tw: violence, strong language, blood, injury

COBRA KAI
(season 2, ep 7)

HAWK NOTICED EARLY ON THAT SCARLETT didn't open up to people easily

HAWK NOTICED EARLY ON THAT SCARLETT didn't open up to people easily. she was a great friend and was always there but you never really knew much about who she really was. as he looks back on it he feels like this was the day where he actually started to develop feelings but then he was just in denial.

he wanted to know what scared her. what excited her. why she really chose to do karate. what drove her crazy. what made her happy. he wanted her to break down the wall she put up. he hoped one day she'll break it for him. and soon, she did.

it's been a few days since johnny left and he told kreese what happened to his friend. scarlett felt really bad for him and wished that she could do something. she called a couple of times to see how he was doing but he always said a simple "okay."

scarlett has even gotten closer to miguel over these past few days and she was driving him to the dojo this morning. "when's the last time you talked to sensei lawrence." scarlett asked as she got closer to the mini-mall. "yesterday actually. he's coming back today."

"i hope he's okay." scarlett breathed out as she approached the dojo. "so, i've noticed you and hawk have been hanging out a lot recently." miguel mentioned. "yeah..." scarlett trailed off as she looked over at him. miguel smiled at her and she immediately shook her head. "shut up, we're friends." scarlett grabbed her keys and they both got out of the car.

once they walked into the dojo they were immediately greeted by hawk who was by the door. "hey." hawk did his handshake with miguel before he looked over at scarlett. "hi, scar." he smiled at her. "hi." scarlett smiled back at him before fully walking into the dojo to talk to aisha and tory.