TWELVE. when it all comes crashing down

TWELVEwhen it all comes crashing down

TWELVE
when it all comes crashing down

tw: strong language, mentions of injury, mentions of porn, mentions of sexual acts, sexual innuendos, and mentions of broken bones

COBRA KAI
(season 3, ep 5)

MIGUEL WAS OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL and scarlett was coming over to see him

MIGUEL WAS OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL and scarlett was coming over to see him. "hey, mig." scarlett greeted as she walked into the apartment complex and saw miguel outside in his wheelchair. "hey." a smile grew on miguel's face. in the corner of scarlett's eye, she saw a man packing something in the trunk of his car. "who's the hippy?" scarlett leaned down so miguel could hear her whispers. "my physical therapist."

"great job today, jefe. you crushed it." the physical therapist held his fist out. "oh my god." scarlett laughed to herself at the way he was talking. "really? it didn't feel like i did much of anything." miguel said after fist bumping him.

"hey, no negative thoughts. just positive energy." "i'll, uh, keep that in mind." miguel nodded. "i can deal with moon's hippiness but his is like in your face." scarlett said causing miguel to laugh. "let's go inside."

scarlett walked next to miguel as they moved towards his apartment and suddenly miguel stopped and scarlett looked over, seeing a magazine hanging in front of his face. scarlett looked up and saw johnny standing on the balcony with a fishing pole in his hands. "what the hell is he doing?" scarlett squinted, looking up at him.

"what's this?" miguel questioned. "this is a collection of the tastiest babes of 1988. and you're not gonna get to see 'em unless you grab it." "you still have porn magazines from the 80's!?" scarlett smirked.

"it's not porn it's pictures of model's." johnny defended. "yeah, but did you or did you not jack off to them?" "i'm not answering that question. grab it, miguel."