NINE. a breath of fresh air

NINEa breath of fresh air

NINE
a breath of fresh air

tw: strong language, and mentions of injury

COBRA KAI
(season 3, ep 1)

IT'S OFFICIALLY BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE the fight and everyone was free to go back to school

IT'S OFFICIALLY BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE the fight and everyone was free to go back to school. scarlett wasn't too thrilled, mostly because she was worried about miguel. he still hasn't woken up. hawk offered to drive scarlett to school and back home since she still had her cast on.

scarlett opened the front door before hawk could even step out of the car which made him roll his eyes. "i told you i would help you with your bag!" hawk yelled as he got out of the car. "pardon me, i thought your job was to drive." scarlett stopped in front of the car. scarlett took her left crutch from under her arm and let hawk take her bag.

hawk opened the door the back door and threw her bag back there. "so, how does this work?" hawk asked. "you can just put the crutches in the back." scarlett took both from under her arms and handed them to him. scarlett reached over to open the door to the passenger's seat but hawk quickly stepped in front of her.

"i can't open the door either?" scarlett scoffed. "do i have to remind you that you only have one functioning leg?" hawk rested his hand against the door. "i'm very aware of that but i've gotten in a car twice by myself with this cast on."

"you could fall." he argued. "i haven't fell before." "if you do your mom will bury me alive." hawk reminded her of what her mother told him yesterday. "you know how hilarious you look arguing with me while you're standing on one foot." hawk snickered. "just open the door, dipshit." scarlett slapped his chest.

"this is a very abusive friendship." hawk opened the door. scarlett held onto the open door and carefully hopped over to the seat. hawk closed the door once she sat down and ran over to the driver's seat.