EIGHT. i want you by my side

EIGHTi want you by my side

EIGHT
i want you by my side

tw: strong language, mentions of injury, and mentions of ptsd

COBRA KAI
original chapter

THE HOSPITAL WAS QUIET AND SCARLETT'S ROOM was now dark as she laid asleep in the hospital bed, the beeps coming from the heart rate monitor was the only thing that made a sound

THE HOSPITAL WAS QUIET AND SCARLETT'S ROOM was now dark as she laid asleep in the hospital bed, the beeps coming from the heart rate monitor was the only thing that made a sound. other than scarlett's soft snores. scarlett hasn't had a nightmare since she was 8 and tonight was going to be hard.

scarlett was back in the school building and she suddenly heard gasps. then se heard a loud thud. she looked down and there was miguel, laid out on the steps. his face covered in blood and bruises. she screamed so loud her throat on her physical body burned. she ran down the stairs but, as soon as she touched him he disappeared. he was gone.

scarlett shot up from her position in the bed, heavily breathing. the beeping intensified though, it was drastic and her hand held onto her chest. "it's just a dream." scarlett muttered. she tried to be quiet since her mother was sleeping across the room. her sister was currently attending west valley college and she has classes in the morning. even though she wanted to stay, her mother made her go.

when scarlett used to have nightmares when she was young, her father would come in and sleep in the bed with her even though he was too tall to fit in it. even after he died her sister took his place. but scarlett reached for her phone and headphones which were sitting next to her and started to scroll through her contacts.

she put her headphones in and clicked on hawk's contact. she laid back into the pillow, tapping the facetime icon. it was currently 1am so she didn't really expect him to answer but he did. "hey." hawk yawned. "i'm sorry if i woke you up." scarlett wasn't too worried about her mother waking up since she's literally the heaviest sleeper she's ever met.