TWENTY TWO. your lips, my lips, apocalypse ❪ act two finale pt. 2 ❫

TWENTY TWOyour lips, my lips, apocalypse 💋❪ tw: injury, mentions of passing out, strong language, threats, blood, mentions of depression, and mentions of alcoholism ❫

TWENTY TWO
your lips, my lips, apocalypse
💋
tw: injury, mentions of passing out, strong language, threats, blood, mentions of depression, and mentions of alcoholism

COBRA KAI
(season 3, ep 10)
act two finale pt. 2

     THERE SCARLETT LAID, her head now in Hawk's lap

     THERE SCARLETT LAID, her head now in Hawk's lap. Dried blood on the palm of her hand and nose, one bruise on her neck, another under her eye. She was weak and unresponsive. No matter how many times they called her name she didn't even move. Hawk was so scared that he didn't even think to check if her heart was still beating. He placed two fingers on her neck, waiting for the feeling. She still had a pulse which made him sigh in relief.

     "Check her breathing too," Demetri mentioned as he, Miguel, Doni, and Mar surrounded them. "You just look to see if her chest is going up and down." Hawk listened to Demetri and his eyes shifted down. Her breathing may have been slower than usual but she was still breathing. "Thank god." Hawk exhaled. Thank god she wasn't dying in his arms. "Do we just sit here and wait? I didn't really pay much attention in health class." Doni looked over at Demetri. "Then how did you pass?" Miguel questioned. "I cheated, duh." Doni replied. "Stop." Mar groaned.

     Demetri just gave them a look before looking back at Hawk. "Well, calling her name didn't work. So you can shake her or throw water on her. But, if none of that works then we have to wait. When people pass out they usually wake up on their own." Demetri explained. "I already shook her a bunch of times." Hawk looked back down at her. "I'll get the water." Miguel offered before standing up.

     Doni looked over at Hawk who was just staring down at Scarlett. "Hey, she'll be fine." Doni reassured. This was the first time they talked since the fight at the party. Doni always knew how much they cared about each other and he wasn't even mad at him anymore, he probably would've acted the same way if he was in his situation. "I know. It's not just that." Hawk shook his head. "What's up?" "It just feels like deep down she hates me. For everything I did." Hawk explained.