SEVEN. ashes, ashes, we all fall down ❪ act one finale ❫

SEVENashes, ashes, we all fall down

SEVEN
ashes, ashes, we all fall down

tw: strong language, violence, assault, serious injury, blood, and mentions of a coma

COBRA KAI
(season 2, ep 10)
act one finale

COBRA KAI(season 2, ep 10)act one finale

SCARLETT WAS A FUCKING MESS. after the party she was spamming tory's phone and, no answer. she ended up falling asleep at 12:30 and she was surprised that she even slept at all. she woke up and checked her phone and again, no answer. she's been frantically texting and calling everyone to see if they've heard from her yet but it was like she disappeared of the face of the earth. tory always answered her.

now she was just sitting in her car, looking at the school in front of her. she thought of actually going in but, she also wanted to get out of her parking space and just keep driving. her phone went off and she picked it up, hoping it was tory. but it was miguel.

the text said "are you here yet?" scarlett clicked on the notification and replied with "i just got here. where are u?" the grey bubble popped up implying that he was typing. "right outside the doors." "omw."

scarlett grabbed her bag out of the passenger's seat and took the keys out of the ignition. she stepped out of the car, putting the bag on her shoulder and began to walk towards the school. "hey." aisha greeted her as she walked up next to her. "hi." scarlett gave her a small smile.

"is something wrong?" aisha questioned. "i'm just exhausted after last night." scarlett ran a hand through her hair and aisha just nodded. "hey, mig." the two approached miguel who was standing up against a pilar, looking down at his phone.

"still nothing from tory?" aisha asked. "no, what about you guys?" he finally looked up. "all of the calls went to voicemail and she hasn't even looked at my texts." scarlett replied