Heat

Daryl woke after everyone had left the tent, he looked down at himself and felt extremely hot. He wanted to rip his clothes from his body, the sweat coming off him made him realize his heat was here now.

The smell of the omega's heat was wafting from his tent, it was sweet and sending Sam and Rick into a frenzy. Sam and Rick were waiting, they wanted to make sure Daryl was giving them the okay. They didn't want to wake him with their knots. "Sam I want you to help with his heats, really honestly I do."

"Alright alpha." Sam nodded, he didn't expect to be given the okay like this but was happy about it. Daryl's head appeared out from behind the tent flaps, he was looking for his mates, he needed them. He really needed them badly. Sam saw his head and smiled.

"Morning sunshine." Rick grinned.

"Don't morning me get your asses in here." He snarled.

"Dean, Shane you two are in charge while we help him out. Spot, protect the pups, protect the pack." The dog nodded at the order. Dean and Shane nodded fist bumping. "Lori, Carol can the pups sleep with you for the week?"

The women nodded in agreement. Rick and Sam slipped into their tent. "Well then." Rick couldn't help his smile. Daryl was fussing with this top. "Are you hot?"

"Hot doesn't even begin to scratch the surface!" He snarled. "Help me and stop laughing." Sam smiled, cocking his head, Daryl managed to get his shirt off throwing it at the taller of the two Alphas. Rick started helping him unbutton his pants. They slipped them off and Sam's face grew hot.

"Commando?"

"Yeh so?" Daryl rolled his eyes, the alphas chuckled. Sam and Rick were quick to undress as well. Daryl sat back against a pillow laying down. "You going to help or just look at me?"

Rick smiled, Daryls inner thighs were covered in slick. His body was radiating heat and he was desperate for his alphas. Sam looked down at himself, his cock was much larger than Ricks and he was worried about hurting the sweet thing. "Me first or you?" Rick asked.

"You first." Sam said, at least he would get the omega ready for him, stretch him out.

Daryl mewled as Rick pulled him closer, his legs spread as Rick ran his hands up his legs and thigh. "Ah..alpha." Rick chuckled as he lined himself up with Daryl's entrance. Sam felt himself grow harder than he already was, watching his mates together was an exciting experience. Seeing the mate mark he left on both Daryl and Rick was euphoric.

Daryl yelped as Rick pushed himself inside, his slick making it easy for him to enter. Rick wasn't soft with Daryl, Daryl didn't want it soft. He wanted it hard, wanted it rough. Sam was having a hard time not playing with himself while he watched them. "Ahh...fuck..yes..Rick! Ah..Alpha..alpha."

Daryl yelped in surprise as Rick pulled out of him and flipped him over, Sam's eyes grew wide seeing a mess of scars on his back. He growled slightly seeing them, knowing they were from the life he lived as a pup. Rick pushed himself back inside, speed building. Daryl held the blankets below him tightly, he watched Sam with big blue eyes. Sam's cock twitched watching the omega squirm under their mate. "Samuel," Rick growled, "Come."

Sam crawled to them quickly, "'Mega can you handle us both?"

"Yes! Fuck...please!." He begged.

Sam's eyes grew wide. "Both? Like me and you?"

"He can handle it, I'm sure of it." Rick slowed his pace, the omega panted below him begging. "Lay down Sam, you're taller, it will be harder for us to do this otherwise."