Break In

Arriving at the walls of Woodbury was an interesting experience, the walls were high and it was clear that people were waiting on the top with guns. "How are we going to do this?" Dean asked.

"We just gotta go in, push through the gates. Get in, save as many people as we can, take down Phillip if we can, and go."

"We need to find Charlie in there. This situation just sucks, Charlie is our first priority." Sam mumbled as he looked out the window. "Above all else we need to bring her home. Get her back home."

Rick listened to the boys talk, this girl was clearly important to them and he wanted to help. Sam had explained she was like a sister to them. Family was important to the Winchesters, and Rick wanted to make sure they felt supported in that endeavor.

"Get in, get out." Shane mumbled. "Seems the best option. Crowley said he would try and get to Philip for us if he could."

"I'll join Crowley." Michonne suggested. "I'll join him and four need to get as many people as you can that will listen out."

"Some people may want to stay, they don't fully know the kind of monster Philip is."

"Daryl will be in danger until Philip has been taken out, so she and I will go and try and kill him while you all find your people and try and convince people to leave. The worst that will happen is they don't listen to you but their leader is dead." Crowley stated.

The boys nodded knowing very well what they needed to do, they were thankful they had a pack so willing to help and do what they needed to get done for their people and their family.

"It's going to be just fine, everyone stay alert, we just need to get in and get out."

"I have a suggestion, but its going to take a bit out of me so Michonne and I may be behind." Crowley finally spoke up.

"What is it?"

"I can get us inside the walls, in an empty space. I don't know if the space will stay empty but it will be empty the moment we get in there. I can get us all in there but it's going to take a bit of power from me. I've been keeping my power strong from deals and other demons but it won't be a forever fix."

"Thank you Crowley for being willing to give some of your power for us to save Charlie, and to keep Daryl safe."

Crowley only nodded, it wasn't often the Winchester's or many people for that matter had a reason to thank him for something. "Consider it another one of my debts paid."

"If that's what you want, we can manage that." Dean smiled softly as they prepared them for a sudden jump across planes of existence for a moment.

Rick held onto Sam tight as they were transported into an empty building. Crowley stabilized himself against the nearest wall. "You alright?" Sam asked, looking him over with concern.

"Just fine moose, get in, find her. Michonne and I will get to work in a moment. Honestly go."

Everyone nodded as they raced off to find Charlie, and get some people out before hell blew over. Crowley wasn't a person, or demon, to mess with and even with diminishing powers he and Michonne planned to cause some havoc.