Think About It

Daryl slept with Judith in his arms, the pack was anxious now. They knew there was an alpha male that knew of Daryl and that he recently had a pup. He had been shot as well, which meant the alpha male was dangerous. If the alpha male was willing to harm an omega it meant he didn't follow most pack laws. Harming an omega was usually out of line, not only that but the omega was clearly producing milk for a pup.

The alphas couldn't find him, and returned home. Spot however stayed out to continue the search knowing very well nothing could stop him.

Rick and Sam sat together while Crowley and Gabriel spoke to them about their plan.

"No." Sam snarled. "Daryl being away from us would be dangerous. God can come here, but we will not allow our omega to leave our sides."

Crowley narrowed his eyes. "You're being reckless with your omega."

"Our omega," Rick snarled, "but regardless I won't allow him to leave our sights."

Merle watched them argue, and thought hard about what his little brother would want. He knew Daryl wouldn't go without their consent, but probably didn't say No outright. "I'm up to meet god." Merle admitted.

"Really?" Rick asked. "Didn't take you as a believer."

"Never said I was."

Sam cocked his head but nodded, he started putting it together. Rick's eyebrow was raised, his head cocked slightly. "Anyway, God can come here. If he wants to meet him and Judith."

"Fine, I'll let dad know." Gabriel grunted, he walked away unsure of what to exactly say to God. He knew he wasn't going to be happy about the arrangement, but it was the best he was going to get. Daryl continued his semi-peaceful rest, Judith tucked into him.
"Do you think he's going to be fine," Rick asked. "Genuinely?"

"I'm sure he will..." Sam said softly. "I doubt god will do anything to him.."

"You doubt it? But you don't know?"

"I don't. I wish I knew but I don't know. There are a lot of things I wish I just had answers to but I don't have the answers you want.. I'm sorry. We can't find that alpha male that attacked our mate and I can't stop Lucifer.. I will do my best to refuse him, but if anything does happen and he takes Daryl or the pups.. I won't be able to say no and he knows it.."

"Then we do everything we can to ensure we don't have that happen." Rick said, kissing Sam's temple. "We won't allow him to get our pups, or our omega, or you."

Sam sighed in thanks. He kissed his alpha and headed inside towards the showers. As he turned he heard a noise, he turned quickly. "Sam."

"Fuck.." He looked him over.

"I'm not going to do anything today, I just wanted to know how they are. Honestly Sam, I'm not always a bad person."

"You're Lucifer, of course you are."

"How are they? I've heard her crying." Lucifer asked, watching him for a moment.

"Daryl died," Sam replied softly, tears welling up again.

Lucifer froze, that would change his plans, but it was also honestly upsetting. "I heard him though."

"Yes, because his brother made a deal to keep him alive... If Merle hadn't he would have died. He would have become one of those disgusting creatures."

Sam watched Lucifer as he contemplated things for a moment. "He died.."

"He died." Sam repeated. "So please.. Leave us alone.. It's been.. Its been hard Lucifer. If you. If you force him to be pregnant again.. If you do it he will most likely die again.. You can't. You can't kill my mate... you can't kill our mate."

Lucifer watched him with interest in his eyes. "You know what I am. What I want."

"You can't.. Daryl won't survive another pregnancy.. Please.."

Lucifer snarled, the archangel watched Sam for a moment. "He would be fine, I could keep him alive."

"I will never agree to you." Sam snarled.

"I don't need you, I would just prefer it." Lucifer replied. "I'll impregnate him in this body, but if I used you then the pup would be partly yours. I don't truly care."

"No.. you can't.."

"I told you already, I won't yet, not now. I'll give him some time to get over his near death experience.. As well as giving him time with the pup."

"Please.. Lucifer."

"Never thought you'd plead with me." Lucifer smiled when he slammed the man into the wall. Sam gulped as he was slammed into the wall, he wrapped one of his hands around his throat. "Don't worry Sammy. I'm going to be nice. So think it over."

Sam was dropped to his knees, he began to breathe heavily. Lucifer was gone with a blink of an eye. Sam growled slamming his first into the wall. "Fuck.." He was terrified, terrified for his omega and their pups. Terrified.

He wouldn't tell Rick it wasn't worth the time right now. He didn't know what would come of it. He headed back to the room with all of their pack except for Daryl who was still fast asleep up stairs.

Chuck sighed as he appeared in the dusty prison. "Dad." Gabriel said as he saw him appear.

Merle looked up. "You're god?"

"Yes, you're Merle Dixon." Chuck smiled. "Enjoyed your story so fa-"

Before he could even finish his sentence Merle stalked towards him and punched him hard in the face. Chuck stumbled back in surprise. Sam and Rick smirked. "You just punched god in the face." Dean laughed, nearly falling off of his chair.

Merle smiled as Chuck collected himself. Then Merle took another swing slamming him hard in the face again. "That one's for my little brother." Merle smiled walking off. Dean properly fell off his chair rolling on his side.

"Well that's not the welcome I was expecting." Chuck muttered. "But hello."