Rage

Daryl was oddly content, he didn't know how or why he was so happy, but he was. He had Judith, Carl, Sam and Rick. He had his brother and he was a good man, and their pack was strong. Brave.

Daryl was up on his feet talking with Carol, Lori, and Michonne when they heard gunfire outside their walls once more. Daryl held Judith close narrowing his eyes in concern.

Michonne raced out to join Sam, Rick, Merle, and Dean in the yard.

Daryl looked toward the yard but both angels and Crowley kept him inside.

Daryl didn't like that people were coming around. He was angry, and worried it was the rogue. He held Judith tight as the pups came around hiding behind him.

Rick and Sam stood tall as a small group of alphas and betas came around. The alpha leader had one eye, and it was clear it was a new attack.

"Where the fuck is the omega that attacked me?" The alpha male barked.

Rick snarled. "My omega is none of your concern."

Sam nodded growling.

"By law," Philip barked, "I should be allow to punish the omega how I see fit. He attacked an alpha."

"What law?" Merle asked, cocking his head with a growl.

"It's ancient laws, if omegas attacked alphas they could be killed, raped, and even forced to bond." Shane replied back.

"We don't follow those laws." Rick yelled to the newcomer. "That law also only affects unmated omegas. Our omega didn't feel safe, you threatened him and our pup. He had every right."

Philip growled, even with no omegas left he still wanted Daryl in pain. Shooting him didn't feel like enough for the alpha male.

Daryl wanted to go out, aww what was going on but he was being kept back by the angels. Crowley was pacing in front of the front door to ensure the omega didn't slip away.

Lori and Carol stayed close to Daryl, the pups and Maggie stayed behind the others, Glenn slipped out yo be with his alpha pack mates.

"I think you should go on home, we have plenty of alphas here and I promise you don't want to fuck with us." Rick barked.

Philip eyed them with a snarl in his throat. "Not till I see the bitch."

Rick growled his eyes darkening red. Merle and Shane had to grab his arm to hold him back. Sam was trying it to attack, they needed to be level headed.

The rough alpha's packmates seemed unsure of what to do. They didn't want to defy their alpha, but it was clear that their alpha was in the wrong.

They also didn't want to be ripped away and forced into the new pack if their primes fought and Philip lost.

Rick was raging, anger was taking over his entire body as the rouge alpha threatened his mate. Called him terrible things.

"I want to see the omega." Philip growled.

"No!" Rick roared. Merle and Shane continued to hold him back. He was raging, his body heaving in desperate need to protect Daryl and tear the threatening alpha apart.

Daryl heard his mate yell from inside the prison and knew not to move. "You need to stay in here Daryl." Dale said, rubbing his back. Daryl muttered to himself with a low snarl.

He hated being kept with the 'weaker' packmates.

He continued to bounce his newborn lovingly, he tried to focus on her face, and her tiny hands. If it hadn't been for his brother he wouldn't have that right now. Crowley continued to guard the door unsure of the omegas next moves, but hearing their primes voices so deep and desperate.

Daryl continued to rock Judith who was starting to fuss over her fathers barks. "Come on little one be strong for us okay." He cooed, rocking her back and forth nuzzling her carefully. She calmed some in his hold, but she was still whining for her fathers.

Sam turned his head to the side hearing his pup whining for them, Rick could hear it too but it was doing the opposite of drawing him closer to her. It was fueling his rage even more in a need to protect her. "Rick, you've got to calm down." Shane growled at his brother as Rick's body shook in a primal urge to kill the alpha male who threatened his family.

"Just let me see him, and we will leave." The alpha male snarled once more from his side of the fence.

"You need to go!" Dean barked. "Can't you see what you're doing?"

Philip eyed Rick as he struggled in Shane and Merle's grasp. Rick's eyes were almost glowing red, he was lucky he had almost complete control of himself or every alpha on the courtyard would have been torn to shreds regardless of how close to him they were. His teeth dripped in saliva as he foamed at the mouth to attack Philip.

Primal rages like the one Rick was suffering from at the moment was at an all time high, but before the apocalypse they were very rare.

"You are not going to see our omega!" Rick snarled. "So go before I rip you to shreds!"

Rick was shaking and Sam knew both himself and Daryl were going to have to help him out the rage somehow.

Philip eyed Rick once again who was still struggling with Merle and Shane. His body was shaking in desire to rip and mame.

"I'll be back." Philip barked. "Next time there will be no warning."

Philip's men rolled out, Rick was released once the man was out of sight. Rick was shaking still, angry and nervous for his mate.

"We need to better secure our home." Rick growled as he stalked back and forth. "Sam bed, get Daryl." The large male snarled.

Sam nodded running towards the prison to get their mate and ready them both for a rough primal fucking. Rick grunted his body still heaving. "Bastard." Merle hissed at the rogue alpha who sent their prime in a rage.

"We will secure the building alpha, you go to your mates." Shane said knowing now was not a time to use a formal bond. Rick nodded and stalked inside, the pups were sent to another part of the prison with the women and elders. Carol and Lori promised to watch over the puppy.

Daryl was carefully helping Daryl strip from his clothes to give him a soft hand over the soon to be rough one Rick would give.

Daryl was breathing heavily.

He did this, he went out and attacked the alpha he should pay for it.