Prisoners

Daryl was pacing in the cell blocks, he had been told he wasn't allowed to help in clearing out due to the large amount of undead. Spot was running about the blocks ripping the undead to shreds, Daryl kept pacing. Carl had gone in to help clear some of the blocks out with his dad and he wasn't exactly thrilled knowing his pup was in there. As well as Jimmy, he was thankful at least Duane and Beth were still with him.

He kept pacing until Lori stopped him. "Honey it's okay calm down."

"My pup and mates are in the blocks..with the dead. I don't feel like it's okay."

"Yes, but your pacing isn't going to help the situation darling."

He groaned knowing Lori was right, he sat down. Carol sat beside him along with Lori. "It's okay, they'll be okay."

"I sure hope so.." He whined. "Everyone better be okay."

Daryl's hope was short lived as he heard yelling, he looked up quickly to see Dean,Rick, and Merle carrying in Hershel. One of his legs had been cut off. "What the fuck happened?" Daryl yelled as he raced to hold Beth in his arms so she didn't feel alone as her father bled and twitched.

"He got bit, we cut it off so that way he didn't turn." Rick yelled as Carol and Maggie worked on getting the wound clean. Daryl held Beth tight, Duane and Carl came running to him and he held them close.

"It's okay.. It's gonna be okay puppies. Don't worry."

Carl held him tight. "Jimmy...momma Jimmy didn't...didn't make it."

"What?!"

Daryl went to move but was stopped quickly by the gate closing and being locked. "Where is he?"

"He died," Sam said, taking his hand. "Honey..we tried."

"No..no.."

Daryl tried to hold it together, he shook as the pups held him. They weren't going to lose Hershel too. Gabriel sat beside Hershel and healed the wound so it didn't get infected. His leg was going to be gone, cut at the knee forever, but at least it wouldn't get infected and he'd die from it. Castiel paced, sensing everyone's emotion.

"Guys, guys!" T-Dog yelled, Daryl's head lifted up. He instantly smelt four unknown scents, two alphas, two betas. He muttered under his breath knowing very well they could most likely smell his pregnancy, the omega in him.

Merle slipped out with T-Dog.

"Who the hell are you?" Merle asked, holding his gun up, Bobby joined the two men. "Get out."

"This was our place," one of the alpha males said.

"Not anymore, you're free to go."

Daryl went to see them and was cut off by Shane and Dean. "No, stop."

"They could harm my pups."

"They could harm you." Shane said softly rubbing his arm. "Stay."

Daryl paced, biting his lip. "Find out if they're safe or not." Daryl whined. "Please.."

They nodded and both men slipped from the gate to stand with T-Dog, Bobby, and Merle. "I smell an omega." One said. "Is she pregnant?"

"None your business." Merle snarled, Rick and Sam stood protectively in front of their omega beckoning him to go to their room. Daryl sniffled and did as he was told the pups following him.

"Look you guys got a phone or something we can call our packs, our families?"

"Phone?" Dean snorted. "Look the worlds not like that anymore. The dead are walking, you can't just pick up a phone. Why do you think we came here?"