Chapter 2 - Endless Hotel (Pt. 1)

Gonna update this fic probably up to chapter 10. Also, can't wait for the anime. I hope that CM doesn't get too popular, or else some bad people gonna join the fandom and give us fans a bad rep. 

----------------------------------------

Y/N opened his eyes to see that he is outside on grassy hills, sitting on a picnic blanket "What the..." 

He looked down at his hands to see that he was not wearing his usual attire. He was wearing a red hoodie and black Adidas pants.

'Where are we, Alt?' 

'You're just dreaming, nothing special' 

'Well, it's been a long time since I've dreamed. My dreams are usually blank. Might as well enjoy this one while it lasts' Y/N laid on the ground and stared at the big blue sky, he relaxed as he let out a deep sigh. 

Suddenly, the world around him was shrouded in darkness, and he heard a very familiar voice calling on him.

"Y/N!" A male voice said, making the ground shake. 

"Y/N, wake up at once! We are going to be late!" This time, it was a female voice and the ground shook even harder. 

"Hey, quit kicking him!" The male voice said.

'Is someone waking me up?' 

'Yep'

Y/N ignored the rumbling and closed his eyes, which made him disappear in a flash.

'Well, back to work'

<--/// Real World, Aki's Apartment ///-->

Y/N opened his eyes and was met with a slap on the face, which made Y/N fall off the bed. Y/N he stood up and glared at Power, whose hand was red. 

"The fuck was that for?!" Y/N yelled. 

"Uh, ah, it was Denji! He told me to do it!" Power said. Y/N raised his eyebrow at Denji.

"Hah?! It wasn't me!" 

Having enough, Y/N bashed their head against another "You're both at the fault, so shut the fuck up!" 

"I didn't even do anything, asshole!"

The door opened, revealing Aki who was wearing a uniform and was ready to go "Hurry up, Y/N, we've been called as there is a devil extermination request. You're the only one we're waiting for" 

"Hrnngh, alright alright, stop nagging me" 

Y/N immediately stood up and went to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and intensely stared at himself in the mirror. 

'Got any ideas on what we'll be up against?' 

'From what I've gathered, since of our arrival, there's been a large spike of Devil activity in these few days. Dunno why maybe because they somehow sensed us and thought we were cheeseburgers'

'You're getting off-topic' 

'What I'm trying to say is, maybe we'll fight two or four'

'Hopefully, they'll be a bit of a challenge' as Y/N served under the Bureau in the past few days, the devils and fiends he encountered so far were weak by his standards. Fortunately for Y/N, maybe this mission will be a change of pace. 

After changing into his usual attire, he went outside to see the trio sitting and bickering with each other. 

"Yo, Aki, know what we're up against?" Y/N asked.