Chapter 16: Hollywood Studios

Danni

 "Zak, wake up."

 "What time is it?"

 "Five in the morning."

 "Why are you up?"

 "I wanna go to Disney World."

 "Right now?"

 "Yes, right now. I bought us matching Mickey shirts. Please can we go?"

 "Alright, you better leave a note for everyone so they know we're not missing."

 "Yay! Put some jeans on and this shirt." I toss him a shirt.

 "Yes ma'am."

***

 Once he's done, I write a quick note and stick it onto the kitchen island counter.

 He's driving and I'm looking up what rides are the best.

 "We should go on the Star Wars ride. Oh, we need to go on Tower of Terror. Oh, oh, oh, we have to go on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. Dude, there are so many good ones. Okay, I wanna do Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios today.

 "That way we can go on all three of those rides and I get to see the castle.

 "We'll do Magic Kingdom later in the day so we can watch the fireworks and we'll do Hollywood Studios first.

 "Ahh, I'm so excited. I haven't been to Disney in forever."

 "You're cute when you're excited." Zak comments.

 "No flirting." I narrow my eyes at him.

 "Danni, you bought us matching t-shirts."

 "I thought they were cute."

 "Yeah, for a couple."

 "Couple of besties."

 "Don't lie, the comment made you feel something."

 "No, it didn't." Well, it kinda did but don't tell him that.

 "Sure."

***

 "We're gonna do Rock 'n' Roller coaster first. Since it's only six in the morning the wait time will be about ten minutes. Instead of having to wait over an hour."

 "Okay, lead the way."

 We end up getting there just in time since we'll be the first to go next.

 "I'm kinda scared. I've never actually been on this ride so I don't know what to expect."

 "You've been to Disney but didn't go on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster?

 "No, we didn't have time to last time I was here. I wanted to do it so bad but we weren't able to."

 "Well, now you get to. Don't be scared it's pretty much like every other roller coaster just... fast. You can hold my hand if you need to."

 "Okay. Next, we have to eat at the Sci-Fi Dine-In restaurant. I loved that restaurant when we went a few years ago. I want to eat there again."

 "Whatever you want."

***

 "This food is good," Zak says.

 "That's why I wanted to eat here."

 "You have good taste."

 "I know."

 "What's next on our agenda?"