Chapter 32: Danni's Tours

I get up to go greet her.

She's a short girl with dirty blonde hair and medium skin.

She's got really pretty light grey eyes.

Her facial features kinda remind me of Nina Agdal, who is very pretty.

"Hi Olivia, I'm Daniella or Danni." I put my hand out for her to shake and she does.

"I've heard a lot about you. Your brother likes to call you Miss Perfect and a know-it-all."

"Sounds like him. Just curious, how long have you guys known each other?"

"Since September. We've been together for about a month though."

"Got it. Well anyways, this is my boyfriend Zak." He waves with Jaxen in his hands. "He's holding Jaxen, who is our nephew, and Cowen, Jaxen's twin, is asleep."

"Where's Rachael?" Lucas asks.

"She's talking Aunt Melissa into ungrounding Amina."

"Amina's grounded?"

"Yeah, Aunt Melissa found a box of condoms in her nightstand."

"Sounds like her."

"Who's Amina?" Olivia asks.

"She's our cousin," I answer her.

"Got it. How old is she?"

"Sixteen. She's a month younger than me." She just nods.

She's probably feeling really awkward.

"Do you want to hold one of the babies?"

"Sure."

I head to the pack n play and grab Cowen out.

"He's sleeping so we're not gonna wake him up but you can hold him while he sleeps."

"Why can't I just hold the one that is awake?"

"Jaxen doesn't like people. He doesn't even like me. The only person he really likes is Zak and his dad but mostly Zak."

"I have the magic touch," Zak says with a shrug.

"You guys staying here or..." I ask.

"Yeah, we're staying," Lucas says.

"Why don't you give Liv a tour of our house Lucas?"

"I'm good."

"Fine then." I take Cowen out of Liv's arms and hand him to Lucas. "I'll give her a tour and you guys get to sit here and build your bromance." He just rolls his eyes and Olivia laughs. "Take your shoes and coat off. I'll show you my room first."

I lead her to the basement.

"Your room is in the basement? That's so fucking cool."

"I know. It's super spacious and private. We should have a sleepover. Tonight."

"My mom's not too comfortable with me sleeping over at my boyfriend's house."

"Let's call her and I'll convince her."

"You can try." She pulls out her phone and calls her mom on speaker.

"Hey, Mom! I was just wondering if I could sleep over at Lucas's house tonight?"

"Absolutely not."

I mouth to her to tell me her mom's last name.

"Mrs. Hart, hi. My name is Danni and I'm Lucas's sister. Just to let you know she'd be sleeping in my room with me and not with Lucas."