Chapter 19: I Told You So

^This is what Danni's car looks like^
~Pic of Zak's truck will be at the bottom~

Danni

Callum🐛💚: How was your Thanksgiving?

Me: It was good.

Callum🐛💚: I saw the Disney post. You guys look like you had fun.

Me: We did.

Callum🐛💚: Danni, you do know he likes you right?

Me: Yeah, I know.

Callum🐛💚: You should give him a chance.

Me: I'm not ready yet.

Callum🐛💚: but you were ready to start dating me almost instantly?

Me: yeah, and it was a mistake. I used you as a distraction. It didn't help me in the long run

Callum🐛💚: you're afraid you're gonna end up using Zak, right?

Me: slightly

Callum🐛💚: okay, does he know?

Me: yeah

Callum🐛💚: he's a good guy Danni, he won't hurt you

Me: I know he won't. I just don't want to hurt him.

"Okay, I'm ready to get smart," Zak says walking into the media center.

"You already are smart you just have to start applying yourself more to studying and note-taking. It'll help you in the long run."

"Yeah, so what're we doing first?"

"Let's do some more chemistry. I know it's a lot of experiments and labs so you're gonna have to come over at one point so we can actually do the labs but for now, we'll work on Quizlet, studying the terminology."

"Sounds good."

"If you need help let me know."

I put my headphones in and start studying for midterms which aren't for another month but I finished all my work for this semester so I have more time to prep for midterms this year.

"I finished the set."

"Okay, I'm gonna quiz you now."

"On second thought maybe I should study some more."

"That's what I thought."

He continues working while I go to get some snacks from the vending machine.

"There are over a hundred terms in this set. How am I supposed to study all of them?"

"I starred the ones you should be studying right now."

"Ohhhh."

"No wonder you need a tutor." I shake my head laughing.

"Hey!" He starts laughing.

"Just keep studying."

"Why're you studying? You're smart enough to know pretty much everything."

"I'm studying for midterms."

"Those are so far away though."

"One month. That's not a long time. I'm trying to ace all of them. If I get a good grade on midterms and finals and a good SAT score I'll be able to go to UMich for elementary education and teaching. I just need to get a good grade."