•+Chapter 38•

Ailey groaned with tiredness as her eyes flickered open, blinded by the sun.

Her bedroom door was wide open as a masculine figure moved left to right in the kitchen. Am I being burgled right now?

Ailey struggled to open her eyes as she tried to take a second glance at the man who swayed along to the radio.

"My head," Ailey weakly whispered as her hands reached to her throbbing head.

Ailey looked over again in the direction of the kitchen as she smiled to herself, recognising who it was. She began to tip-toe her way behind Woohyun before snaking her hands around his waist, shocking him.

"You're awake, Ailes?" Woohyun smiled as he diligently chopped the vegetable.

"Smells so nice," Ailey's head leaned against Woohyun's back as she took a deep breath.

"What does?"

"You," Ailey inhaled the scent of Woohyun's cologne he was wearing.

"You slept like a log last night. Guess who had to piggyback some drunk girlfriend last night?" Woohyun jokingly scowled.

"I don't know," Ailey cheekily replied as Woohyun turned his body, facing Ailey and warmly hugged her.

"I made you some hangover soup before I have to go," Woohyun's hand gently stroke the back of my head.

"When are you leaving?" Ailey sulked.

"Soon. I'll have to leave after I make you breakfast. Do you need a ride to work?" Woohyun asked.

"No, I'm alright. I can quickly drive to work," Ailey smiled.

"Does your head hurt? I don't want the students give you a hard time today," Woohyun ducked his head slightly, making eye contact with Ailey at the same level.

"My head hurts a lot," Ailey cutely whined as her bottom lip shrivelled up.

"You sit down whilst I finish off cooking, okay? Get some more sleep if you can." Woohyun beckoned her to the living room sofa.

Ailey wandered around the kitchen before plonking herself on her sofa. Her eyes couldn't stop looking at Woohyun's masculine figure as he began to sing along to the radio. The sound of his voice was like listening to heaven calling her.

"What's on your schedule?"

"A radio broadcast first thing, you?" Woohyun replied.

"Teaching, like usual," Ailey said.

"Shall we go to the night market at midnight later? No intruding fans or paparazzi. Just us." Woohyun looked to his right.

"Just us," Ailey broadly smiled.

Woohyun set all the dishes on her coffee table as the TV played in the background.

"Woohyun, look!" Ailey squealed, pointing at the TV as Infinite performed.

"Look at me," Woohyun grinned as he turned up the volume.

"You look so good!" Ailey swayed left to right.

Woohyun chuckled to himself at Ailey's inner fangirl side. He felt all warm when he heard her compliment. Woohyun loved seeing her smile.

"Crap. I've got less than ten minutes before I need to leave. Our manager hyung can't know that I've been here all morning, so I'll say I've been to the gym," Woohyun began to take mouthfuls of rice.

"Sure. I've got an hour before I head off to work," Ailey replied as she felt slightly bitter at the little time she had with Woohyun.

Woohyun quickened his pace as Ailey took her time.